• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Getting Corey Brewer is a nice ad for the Sixers bench. If Simmons could just hit a 15' J consistently or at all.

not at all...hopefully it will be like he was when he played and he'll disappear in the fourth quarter.

Better watch out for an Irish sighting. :)

I got TAU and TUA mixed up..What a HORRIBLE thing...

He went to TEMPLE....The "EXPLORERS" are La Salle, an historic rival of Temple.

"even the Explorers laugh at Temple"---talking about Temple's academics.

Is that breaking it down enough for you?

Or am I not allowed to hit him back after he insulted me?

My bad, I'm not allowed to treat him the way he treats me.

Your post was elitist as hell, man. You trashed his intelligence and alma mater because you claimed that Temple wasn't a real college. Joke or non-joke, that's just a bad look.

If you were from Philly, you'd understand that's done between all Big 5 schools.

Hell, my friend Les and I were getting gas one night. At the pump next to us was St. Joe's legend Cliff Anderson. He was barely 6'4 but averaged close to 15 rpg game playing for legendary Dr. Jack Ramsay.

We recognized Cliff and said hello. He asked where we were going to college. When Les told him Villanova, the Big 5 Hall of Famer didn't miss a beat before saying, something like it was too bad he couldn't get into college. When I said I was going to Wake, Anderson asked me what I was hiding from to have to go that far away.

We both laughed as would anyone from Philly.

What I said is used on courts across the city, suburbs and South Jersey all the time. You don't get it, but you are 100% willing to jump in without any point of reference.

Every time I watch Lance Stephenson play, I don't think I would be surprised if someone told me that it was the first game of organized basketball that he had played in his life.

Oladipo probably just had a really bad knee injury. Non-contact, didn’t look good

JC doing work. 22 points, 8-9 FG, 3 3’s in first half

He’s got 32 with 8 left. That’s a career high.

35 in 29 minutes 12-14 from the field and 4-4 from three
Amazing stat line

35 points, 8 rebounds, 14-16 FG, 4-4 3PT

Three of the first four plays. Two pure threes and a pumpfake 3 drive and dish to an open shooter. Just beautiful.

Both Steph and Seth Curry will be in the 3point contest in their hometown CLT. Hopefully Kemba can get in there too and it'll be a show.

No Anthony Davis takes? Just asked for a trade this morning, will not sign an extension with New Orleans

Seems like a dream scenario for the Celtics. They have too many guys and need to trade 3 for 1. Lakers might have had a shot if Ball or Ingram were better.

Does Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart & Rozier work? Or will Boston have to part with Tatum (who's overrated)?

Back