• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Thought there were nationally televised games on Sunday’s? What happened to that?

Oscars. There’s an NBATV doubleheader starting at 5:00. League Pass Free Preview is going on too.

Harden with 28 vs Hawks to end his streak of scoring 30+ at 32 games.

Collins had 20/12.

Brandon Ingram having himself a nice season. Averaging like 25ppg on 55/55 shooting the past 5

I think the Ball/Ingram/Kuzma core could have paid off, but they tried to jumpstart things with Lebron.

Looks like the Spurs and Lakers could get left out of the playoffs. The 00s weep.

538 has the Lakers chances of making the playoffs at 18%.

They are currently 29-31. Looks like it will take 44 or more wins (maybe 45) to get the 8th spot in the West. LAL would have to go 15-7 to get to 44 wins. After Wednesday's home game against the Pels, LAL has the 4th toughest remaining schedule in the NBA which includes 2 against the Bucks, 2 against Utah, 2 against the Clippers, and single games against GSW, Toronto, OKC, Denver and Portland among others. Looking grim for the Lakers. FWIW, the pre-season win total for LA was 48.5.

Wonder if LeBron is regretting the decision to go the Western Conference. At 34, he can't afford to punt a season.

I think he knew this was a punt season, though with playoff expectations

wasn't it always about bringing in free agents this summer?

He would not push for a Davis trade so much if he really wanted to punt the season.

I'd love to see his teammates chirp back. "8-23? We only lost by 5. Maybe he should be less distracted" Kuzma and Ingram combined for 21-33.

He would not push for a Davis trade so much if he really wanted to punt the season.

He was just trying to get him earlier than expected and before the Celtics could make a push because of Kyrie's contract. One or more of Davis, Kawhi, Kemba, Butler, or Cousins (who blows but whatever) will end up with the Lakers this summer as planned.

Boban avoids major injury. Dude has a seriously low tolerance for discomfort. He looked like Caris Lavert or Gordon Hayward writhing around in pain. Granted, as we have learned, 7'3" players take twice as long to recover from major knee injuries (see Porzingis), but holy cow Boban was rolling around like his leg was barely attached. For comparison, Kobe got up, walked over and hit free throws after severing his achilles.

I will say Tim Duncan had a low tolerance for pain as well, but not Boban low.

Back