• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

He was pretty terrible til the fourth quarter. And then he won the game for the Sixers.

Marcus Smart is....not smart.

My fears about playing the Celtics in the playoffs are fading. Everything had to bounce the right way last night for the Sixers to pull it out at home. Smart getting tossed, Baynes getting injured, shots rimming out, Butler going superman. We just can't play our best against that team, and they turn into the Warriors every time they play us.

But it looks like we'll lock up the 3 seed, which would mean the earliest we'd play them whether they ended up the 4 or the 5 would be the conf finals, and I don't see them getting past either the Bucks or the Raptors in the second round either.

Plus, the Celtics will have had to have played two tough series to get to play the Sixers again. They will have to beat the Pacers and Bucks to get to the Sixers. That's a tough road.

What was the over/under on time it would take for Lavar mysteriously losing his kids money

Before the Spurs loss there was a 4 way tie for the 5-8 spots. What are the odds of a 3+ team tie two seasons in a row?

That Spurs Rox box score is insane. 61 for Harden on 34 shots, and no one else does jack shit. W

I think the Rockets lose in the 1st no matter who they play.

Care to Wager?

Sure. I’ll scale it back and exclude the Clippers though. I don’t want to trust Doc with my money or feel like I have to root for them.

For the others, $10 x series margin. So $40 for a sweep, $30 for 4-1, $20 for 4-2, and $10 for a 4-3.

Sure. I’ll scale it back and exclude the Clippers though. I don’t want to trust Doc with my money or feel like I have to root for them.

For the others, $10 x series margin. So $40 for a sweep, $30 for 4-1, $20 for 4-2, and $10 for a 4-3.

Sounds good. I'll even give you a double or nothing if you win AND you can pick the game where CP3 goes out for an injury.

That assumes he makes it to the playoffs.

No take backs!

Pretty wild that the Spurs and Celtics have the same record.

Back