• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

If you miss an important free throw with ten seconds left, you have to pull that out just to re-establish your dominance. #Kawai

I don’t understand how that ball went in the basket

D6alPULW4AE7SgG.jpg:large

D6aW3TEXkAALF5d.jpg:large

Last edited:
yknow if michigan is looking for a coach now......... it's not too late for currie to fire manning

What was the Fraud doing on that play? First he lets Kawhi just blow right by him, then he passes him off to Embiid and instead of following him into the corner to double him, he just lets both of them go and defends nobody. That is the one of the worst defensive plays I've ever seen, and it was with 4 seconds left in a tie Game 7.

What was the Fraud doing on that play? First he lets Kawhi just blow right by him, then he passes him off to Embiid and instead of following him into the corner to double him, he just lets both of them go and defends nobody. That is the one of the worst defensive plays I've ever seen, and it was with 4 seconds left in a tie Game 7.

D6amBhsWwAAIWjo.jpg

Back