• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Not really sure who I'm pulling for but glad Toronto won game 1 just because I think that sets up a better series potentially - if GS had won game 1 convincingly that would have taken a lot of the juice out of the matchup

Great for the series to see Tor win game 1. Puts intrigue into the matchup, makes the warriors seem (semi) beatable. Still think it's gonna be tough for Toronto to win a game @ GS and I think the warriors pull off at least 1 in toronto. Especially if KD can come back. Drakes antics are actually funny to me when it's against the warriors. Him and Draymond may come to blows before it's all said and done, and I am so here for it.

Masai Ujiri should tell Drake to STFU with regards to talking to Warriors players directly. Things are going the Raptors' way. The last thing they need is to give the Warriors something to focus on an want to shut him up.

On a side note, could losing this series to Kawhi be the basketball gods getting back at the Warriors for Zaza's cheap shot that changed the Spurs entire franchise?

Good to know that some shit talking from Drake can focus and motivate the Warriors more in this series than, you know, winning the NBA championship.

Good to know that some shit talking from Drake can focus and motivate the Warriors more in this series than, you know, winning the NBA championship.

Do you ever get anything right?

You can never know what puts a guy over the top. You don't piss off superstars . Let them lay another egg. Don't give them something to rally around.

I didn't see this here, but this pretty much sums it up:

D7sIrPAWwAI4r4E.jpg:large

Last edited:
LOL. So much for the “United” States of America.

I agree with RJ. Warriors might be the least motivated great team of all time. Encourage them half assing it as much as possible

I'd be cool with the Warriors winning if KD doesn't play. Worst case is Warriors go down 0-2, KD comes back, and then the Ws ultimately win the series

For as great as he is, it's not like Kawhi is super likable for the hatchet job he did on the board's favorite team

For as great as he is, it's not like Kawhi is super likable for the hatchet job he did on the board's favorite team

And for having no personality whatsoever. Seems like it’d be hard to be a ride or die Kawhi fan like you can be for guys like Steph, Harden, Lebron, Kobe, etc

Toronto’s defense is incredible

Well Gasol has been defensive MVP, Kawhi has. Green, Siakam, Ibaka and Lowry are all great defenders as well. They should be an all world defense together, amazingly put together.

Before Game 1 the series prices were:

GSW -280
TOR +230

Now:

GSW -150
TOR+130

this went up in Oakland today

Kawhi wrecking the NBA in New Balances lol

kte5clgv6k131.png

Outfront Billboards should tell New Balance to STFU with regards to talking to Warriors players directly. Things are going the Raptors' way. The last thing they need is to give the Warriors something to focus on an want to shut him up.

On a side note, could losing this series to Kawhi be the basketball gods getting back at the Warriors for Zaza's cheap shot that changed the Spurs entire franchise?

Makes you wonder.

Back