• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

For all the bad luck, the Spurs have had in the last year, at least they got two wins against the short handed Lakers.

Maybe Lebron can get him a spot on Luke’s staff.

Lue has been fired.

I know they said that Larry Drew is interim, but why wouldn't they immediately can him and go with Pitino since he apparently retained Rosenhaus to find him an NBA job? From a basketball standpoint they aren't going to get better than Pitino, and Pitino pretty much has to take it if he wants to break back into the NBA. Plus, JR Smith and Larry Nance would probably welcome the chance to help bring a whorehouse to The Land.

I know they said that Larry Drew is interim, but why wouldn't they immediately can him and go with Pitino since he apparently retained Rosenhaus to find him an NBA job? From a basketball standpoint they aren't going to get better than Pitino, and Pitino pretty much has to take it if he wants to break back into the NBA. Plus, JR Smith and Larry Nance would probably welcome the chance to help bring a whorehouse to The Land.

90s Pitino isn't walking through that door and even if he was, I don't know if an NBA team would want him.

Jimmy Butler hits a huge three and the rest of the guys on the court just stared at him. Happy team!

Apparently Drew turned down the interim title.

He actually thought that he had enough leverage to get a multi-year contract?! Did he think people just forgot about that whole Milwaukee disaster?

Maybe you think you’re doing okay when going up against the warriors and you can get Steph Curry to take only 4 threes. Ah, well, never mind, Klay Thompson will just take over, breaking Steph’s record for threes while dropping 52 on you.

Those guys’ plan is probably just to pass that record back and forth while laughing their way to another ‘ship.

Eskimo Splash Bros.

GSW has played 8 games this year, and both Curry and Klay have 50+ point games. Between 1996 and 2014, no NBA team had two or more teammates with 50+ point games in the same season.

Geez. And it's possible Durant has a 50 point game. He's had 5 in his career. Cousins has had 2.

A Mark Jackson situation, perhaps.

I hope the next time the Rox play the Thunder Steven Adams sets a pick and breaks Patrick Beverly's jaw and steps on his body and breaks a couple of ribs. Beverly is the dirtiest player in the NBA in at least the past quarter century.

Westbrook is far from my favorite player. But Beverly's cheap shot that took him out of the playoffs should have resulted in at least a 20 game suspension. Beverly tried the same thing last year on a TO call by Westbrook. The dive directly at Westbrook's knees the other night was intentional, egregious and should have resulted in at least month-long suspension. Beverly isn't a first time offender.

Silver needs to do something.

I don't mind tough plays. I don't mind a little blood during the game. But I can't stand people who try injure others. I can't stand anyone who repeatedly goes for an opponent's knees.

I would shed a single tear if someone took out Beverly's knee and ended his career. He's been trying to it to others for years, and karma is a bitch (mad dog).

In case you are wondering, FUCK PATRICK BEVERLY!!!!!!

I hope the next time the Rox play the Thunder Steven Adams sets a pick and breaks Patrick Beverly's jaw and steps on his body and breaks a couple of ribs. Beverly is the dirtiest player in the NBA in at least the past quarter century.

Westbrook is far from my favorite player. But Beverly's cheap shot that took him out of the playoffs should have resulted in at least a 20 game suspension. Beverly tried the same thing last year on a TO call by Westbrook. The dive directly at Westbrook's knees the other night was intentional, egregious and should have resulted in at least month-long suspension. Beverly isn't a first time offender.

Silver needs to do something.

I don't mind tough plays. I don't mind a little blood during the game. But I can't stand people who try injure others. I can't stand anyone who repeatedly goes for an opponent's knees.

I would shed a single tear if someone took out Beverly's knee and ended his career. He's been trying to it to others for years, and karma is a bitch (mad dog).

In case you are wondering, FUCK PATRICK BEVERLY!!!!!!
Lol, you don’t even know what team Patrick Beverley is on.

Back