• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Well, I feel good knowing we were a bounce or four away

What a great nba season

Pretty sure you all finished 2nd based on the transitive property.

Great entertainment. Damn good basketball as well. Toronto overcomes its demons and gives Canada a reason to celebrate. The experts are left with explanations and excuses. I doubt the Warriors will resort to either. Class act.

Nothing speaks to our current time like the owner being able to hold the trophy for the first 20 seconds

This photo is amazing. The head coaches of the defending college and NBA champions playing each other 30 years ago.
d6b7be257b646fd8fb12b3058b056017.jpg

I mean GSW got an asterik last year from the CP3 injury. And the aforementioned Kawhi injury. All seems correct in the world

Nothing speaks to our current time like the owner being able to hold the trophy for the first 20 seconds

Haha. True. It had to go to Lowry.

How many brothers have each won an NBA championship? I’m sure there’s some obvious one I’m missing right?

Haha. True. It had to go to Lowry.

How many brothers have each won an NBA championship? I’m sure there’s some obvious one I’m missing right?

I thought I heard there was only one other set.

I love the owner interview. Don't let the PC police take that away. The unexpectedness of what a Billionaire is gonna say is the best part

Doris Burke asking the tough questions

She's asking about everyone's past teams/teammates. She should have turned to Nick Nurse and said, "So what would you say to Dwayne Casey tonight?"

To be fair, there are a lot of good storylines on that Raptors team. Two African players. Two members of the Spain National team. Obviously Ibaka is both. His redemption is huge. Is Lin the first Asian-American player to win a championship?

Pretty sure that klay tore his acl there. Can feel like you're shot, then feel fine for 5 minutes before it starts to swell. Then, they do the loose patella tendon test and if you fail you are done.

This is going to be the most wide open NBA regular season in a long time. That just makes this offseason that much more important.

Back