• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Embiid looks awfully gimpy tonight. Simmons doesn't take layups like a 6'10, 240 guy. It's more like a 6'1, 180 player.

There is going to be a riveting 30 for 30 about Enes Kanter some day.

There is going to be a riveting 30 for 30 about Enes Kanter some day.

I hope one of his best NYC buddies is the narrator. Enes is pals with The Naked Cowboy.

Last year, I said I didn't like TJ McConnell. He's been growing on me this season. I'm starting to like him a lot.

Sucks for my fantasy team that kanter isn't safe in London. Also sucks he ate 5 burgers on game day and then got sick.

Kenneth Faried going to Rox. His rebounding will definitely help.

Boogie looked good. If he can ever get that lateral quickness back he will be a max player again.

I looked at a couple of mock drafts and no one seems to have KU PF Dedric Lawson in the first round. He's an absolute beast. I can't believe he's not a lottery pick.

Maybe Pop is doing his mind thing so he turn Lawson into Timmy II.

I looked at a couple of mock drafts and no one seems to have KU PF Dedric Lawson in the first round. He's an absolute beast. I can't believe he's not a lottery pick.

Maybe Pop is doing his mind thing so he turn Lawson into Timmy II.

There is a 0.0 % chance Lawson is TD2.0. I’ll venture to guess he won’t even be an all-star on the NBA level.

There is a 0.0 % chance Lawson is TD2.0. I’ll venture to guess he won’t even be an all-star on the NBA level.

READ what I posted...MAYBE means something and it's 100% FUN...laziness is so cool on your part.

READ what I posted...MAYBE means something and it's 100% FUN...laziness is so cool on your part.

Jesus, you are such an old , anal, douche.

Putting a possible 2nd round pick and the best pf of all time in the same sentence is completely ridiculous.

And you are such a State moron that you can't understand having FUN and being HYPERBOLIC...

Take cover, WojBomb incoming!

Last edited:
Back