• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Negative. You must have me confused with the TAU guy, I went to Temple University.

Ahhh...You couldn't get into a real college....even Explorers laugh at Temple...

The Rockets post players must lead the NBA in hair.

Ahhh...You couldn't get into a real college....even Explorers laugh at Temple...
What a douchenozzle response right after showcasing yourself as a complete dumbass.

While other generations have committed to evolving, Boomers continue to show their collective asses.

I have laughed, enjoyed and hated/loved RJ over the years on this and the old board. I remember getting into it a few times on the old board.Also remember him giving me some advice when I went to Del Mar after I graduated about 10 years ago. I’ve seen him fly off the handles a number of times before on people. I simply told him there is no chance Lawson becomes TD 2.0, and would be stunned to see him an all star on the next level and he went nuclear. I’ve laughed at that RJ when it’s been directed at others. Now I’m like, he really is as crazy as he seems.

I got TAU and TUA mixed up..What a HORRIBLE thing...

He went to TEMPLE....The "EXPLORERS" are La Salle, an historic rival of Temple.

"even the Explorers laugh at Temple"---talking about Temple's academics.

Is that breaking it down enough for you?

Or am I not allowed to hit him back after he insulted me?

My bad, I'm not allowed to treat him the way he treats me.

Not much of an Owl not to know who the Explorers are...

As in LaSalle? I’m pretty familiar with all the schools in pa as it’s my home state. I decided on temple because it had a good college of education and wasn’t going to put myself in crazy debt to attend LaSalle or St. Joes knowing I wouldn’t be making shit in my profession.

I have laughed, enjoyed and hated/loved RJ over the years on this and the old board. I remember getting into it a few times on the old board.Also remember him giving me some advice when I went to Del Mar after I graduated about 10 years ago. I’ve seen him fly off the handles a number of times before on people. I simply told him there is no chance Lawson becomes TD 2.0, and would be stunned to see him an all star on the next level and he went nuclear. I’ve laughed at that RJ when it’s been directed at others. Now I’m like, he really is as crazy as he seems.

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE....and I told you it was...

If you hadn't insulted me, I wouldn't have insulted you.

Seems like you can dish it out but not take it.

And it isn’t the 70s or 60s anymore. No one at Temple gives a shit about LaSalle anymore. It’s about football anymore and our hate for Villanova.

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE....and I told you it was...

If you hadn't insulted me, I wouldn't have insulted you.

Seems like you can dish it out but not take it.

Where did I insult you in my initial response? Clearly I thought you were being serious on Lawson. Then you claimed you didn’t actually mean it based on semantics.

As in LaSalle? I’m pretty familiar with all the schools in pa as it’s my home state. I decided on temple because it had a good college of education and wasn’t going to put myself in crazy debt to attend LaSalle or St. Joes knowing I wouldn’t be making shit in my profession.

DUH!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if I've been to more Temple games (especially at The Palestra) than you have.

Where did I insult you in my initial response? Clearly I thought you were being serious on Lawson. Then you claimed you didn’t actually mean it based on semantics.

You said
"Jesus, you are such an old , anal, douche."

Then this started...and others piled on...

DUH!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if I've been to more Temple games (especially at The Palestra) than you have.

You probably have. I’m 33 with 2 kids and live over 2 hours from the city now. What does that have to do with anything?

You said
"Jesus, you are such an old , anal, douche."

Then this started...and others piled on...

They piled on because you came off as a crazy , lunatic right off the bat. Had you said something like, I don’t really think he will be Duncan , it would’ve likely ended. It’s not like I seek you out like some, and love to antagonize you. You went off from the start.

You probably have. I’m 33 with 2 kids and live over 2 hours from the city now. What does that have to do with anything?

And I have lived 2500 miles from Philly for your entire life :)

We can end this, but the was no call for your insult.

Back