• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Does anyone have a connection for tix to All Star Saturday? The tix online are outrageous. Trying to see Dirk one last time.

Good luck with that, the NBA distributed all of them directly without any going on sale to the general public. I've got 2 but no way in hell am I selling them without an absurd offer.

All-Star game in Charlotte 1991:

The closer to game time, the cheaper the tix get.

It would surprise me if they do for this. We couldn't even pick them up until earlier this week so nobody knew their actual seats to be able to sell them. The demand is really strong so it would surprise me if the prices came down materially.

The idea of only 9,000 people coming to town for All-Star weekend seems strange, even for 1991.

I don't know -- doesn't seem like an event you travel for like the Super Bowl. Seems like an event that caters to the local crowd most.

I don't know -- doesn't seem like an event you travel for like the Super Bowl. Seems like an event that caters to the local crowd most.

As long as I can remember, it had the rep of being an event you travel too, a huge party.

I’d think Michael Jordan coming back home for the All-Star Game would get more than 9000 people into town.

Every time I see an interview with D'aron Fox, I can't believe his agent/manager/marketing team haven't made him more popular. This kid has IT by the boatload. He is totally magnetic. He should be making millions off the court.

As long as I can remember, it had the rep of being an event you travel too, a huge party.

Among others, Michael Wilbon has called the NBA All-Star weekend: "Black Thanksgiving". http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/02/18/nba.allstar.black.thanksgiving/index.html

Yeah it definitely seems like a big party is about to go down. Every bar/club in the area seems to be promoting a rapper for Friday and/or Saturday night. My son's basketball coach is a bouncer/security for clubs on most weekends, and he said he is getting like 5 times his normal rate for this weekend.

So apparently the Celts believe that Rich Paul is the one that started the Kyrie is looking at going to Knicks in the offseason, to try and dissuade the Pelicans from thinking they can trade AD to the Celts (and instead trade him to the Lakers).

Watching Lebron's tantrum when he won't be close to getting to the conference finals for a few years is gonna be fun.

Are magic and the Lakers the shadiest front office in the league? Hasn't he been accused of tampering with free agents multiple times?

Back