• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

The Ph-Giannis-PG argument is definitely a meme on this board.

Yeah. That’s fine. Juice gets really worked up about it. Obviously at this point, Giannis can do whatever he wants to do wherever he wants to do it.

Curious if people think Giannis beats Harden for MVP. I think he should definitely if they get 60 wins.

Didn't harden get the bump last year for being the best player on the best team?

i like giannis's game more than harden's for sure

harden has a higher usage rate, but giannis has a better TS% and more win shares, better ORtg and DRtg

harden scores, assists, and steals more, but giannis blocks and rebounds more

for two players that get to the line a lot, there's something to be said about giannis having a higher free throw rate (# of FTs compared to FGA) but shooting fewer free throws per game

more fun to watch people jump on giannis to try and stop him rather than harden dribbling around in iso a ton and then jumping into a guy and throwing his head back to get to the line

I agree with that post.

until ben simmons does it to join the lakers

ooooo that's a good call. That'll take Butler to come back and for #tension to get leaked for the #narrative to work I'd think.

Rich Paul might have to go that route if the Lakers strike out in free agency this year.

Weird accusation of Zingis supposedly raping someone the same night he tore his ACL. That seems unlikely.

Pretty sure you can tear an ACL while raping somebody. Not sure what’s so crazy about that. Hell you can rape somebody with a torn ACL especially a giant NBA athlete.

Pretty sure you can tear an ACL while raping somebody. Not sure what’s so crazy about that. Hell you can rape somebody with a torn ACL especially a giant NBA athlete.

If I tear my ACL an hour from now, I'm probably not asking the wife for some sex for a good week.

Did the clippers simply have the easiest March schedule ever? Or is doc rivers coaching his best basketball in decades?

what's the GOAT NBA player quote?

"Do you think we're gonna get in trouble for this?" - Ron Artest

As someone who's torn an ACL, it hurts like a mother for five minutes then it's not so bad.

As someone who's torn an ACL, it hurts like a mother for five minutes then it's not so bad.

Depends. I've torn one that was exactly as you said, and the other was killing me for a few days due to either the fluid buildup or torn meniscus

Depends. I've torn one that was exactly as you said, and the other was killing me for a few days due to either the fluid buildup or torn meniscus

Either way, usually not into raping anyone that night. Maybe that's just me though.

Either way, usually not into raping anyone that night. Maybe that's just me though.

Totally agree. Next night maybe. Then post surgery? Forget about it for at least three weeks.

But according to reports, he drank a lot of tequila after rupturing his ACL, which is understandable. And we all know that after 6 tequilas ...

Back