• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

was Ingram on the bench or the floor when it started?

NBA always ramps up the penalty for guys entering into an altercation from the bench

was Ingram on the bench or the floor when it started?

NBA always ramps up the penalty for guys entering into an altercation from the bench

He was on the floor. He started the whole thing by shoving Harden for no real reason. Then, after Rondo and Paul got into it, he sprinted in from behind and tried to sucker punch someone (PJ Tucker?) in the back of the head.

You idiots supporting Rondo.

The Rondo - CP3 beef goes back to when Rondo was with the Celtics and he was on a loaded team while CP3 was essentially holding New Orleans together by himself. CP3 came into a game in Boston already anointed as THE best point guard in the NBA save maybe Deron Williams. Rondo, always a jawer, told CP3 he would never be a champion and since was the point guard of a championship team, he was the best PG in the NBA.

CP3 sat on that for years and then when Rondo eventually landed at shittier locations because he is a huge dick as a teammate and most likely a person, CP3 simply reminded him of what a dumbshit Rondo was then and look at him now. The 1-year contract pariah he was. This, obviously, didn't sit well with Rondo because it IS TRUE.

Now, Rondo is on a good team again at the same time CP3 is on a good team and he wants to go back at him now that he has a team to at least compete with CP3's. That Rondo is doing on his best friend's team makes it worse for Paul.

The question was only when this fight was going to happen and who was going to start it. The best comparison is the Beverly - Westbrook beef.

Who is supporting Rondo? They’re both dicks. Main difference is CP is a Deacon dick and one of the greatest PGs of all time.

It's early, and LeBron by sheer force of will and talent will likely make the Lakers competitive in the West, but I would love for the Lakers attempt to mix old and young to blow up and become a season long dysfunctional disaster.

Would be fun to see LeBron playing meaningless games against Sacramento and the Suns in March and April.

It's early, and LeBron by sheer force of will and talent will likely make the Lakers competitive in the West, but I would love for the Lakers attempt to mix old and young to blow up and become a season long dysfunctional disaster.

Would be fun to see LeBron playing meaningless games against Sacramento and the Suns in March and April.

Right. I don't have anything against LeBron and would pull for him against GSW, but I really can't stand entitled Lakers "fans." I'm not really a fan of any of his new teammates either.

I'm really hoping the Jazz can disrupt the Warriors-Rockets-Lakers mix in the West.

Who is supporting Rondo? They’re both dicks. Main difference is CP is a Deacon dick and one of the greatest PGs of all time.

So you're saying he's our dick.

I just don't understand why we can't show warmth and love for our own dicks. Seems pretty straight forward. It's hard to fathom.

That's exactly why I said "Deacon dick."

I'm really hoping the Jazz can disrupt the Warriors-Rockets-Lakers mix in the West.

I’m not sure the Lakers belong in that category. Depending on when Boogie comes back I could see 60 wins getting the 1 seed out West and could see the Jazz, Nuggets, or Pelicans sneaking in ahead of one of the top two. The Rockets and Lakers might end up being the second and third best teams come the playoffs, but they each have a lot of shit to figure out between now and then.

#bothsides

CP3 is a much smaller dick than Rondo. CP3 can be a dick o the court, but seems like a good dude off of it. Rondo just seems like a miserable shitty dick all of the time.

Rondo is a dick and a pretty weird dude, but I do like watching him play

I get the sense Rondo has some sort of low-key personality disorder or something

Rondo is a fucking lunatic. CP is a legit good dude with sociopathic competitive instincts. Rondo is wholly at fault here.

Back