• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

My mistake...the next time the Clippers play the Rox...Of course, you can't come up with a way to defend Beverly's repeat acts.

Unlike you, when I make a mistake I admit it and correct it.

I hope the next time the Rox play the Thunder Steven Adams sets a pick and breaks Patrick Beverly's jaw and steps on his body and breaks a couple of ribs. Beverly is the dirtiest player in the NBA in at least the past quarter century.

Westbrook is far from my favorite player. But Beverly's cheap shot that took him out of the playoffs should have resulted in at least a 20 game suspension. Beverly tried the same thing last year on a TO call by Westbrook. The dive directly at Westbrook's knees the other night was intentional, egregious and should have resulted in at least month-long suspension. Beverly isn't a first time offender.

Silver needs to do something.

I don't mind tough plays. I don't mind a little blood during the game. But I can't stand people who try injure others. I can't stand anyone who repeatedly goes for an opponent's knees.

I would shed a single tear if someone took out Beverly's knee and ended his career. He's been trying to it to others for years, and karma is a bitch (mad dog).

In case you are wondering, FUCK PATRICK BEVERLY!!!!!!

not true. A young Derek Fischer was far worse. He was the one who turned Duncan into a gimp

Fisher didn't do it over and over and over again. I never liked Fisher, but he's not in Beverly's league.

holy shit the stadium is silent listening to the post interview with Rose
50pts shatters his previous career high

goddamn I love D Rose

This Spurs team must drive Pop crazy. They have virtually no one who plays decent D.

my dude!

also, was watching the Pacers-Knicks last night and the leading scorers were Hardaway and Sabonis like it was NBA Live 96 or something

Bucks - Celts is like a playoff game.

The refs may have just given the Celtics the game. The Celtics took Irving out of the game with HOF Bledsoe on the line. After Bledsoe hit the FT and the Cs called TO, they allowed Irving to return. You can't come back into the game without time running off the clock. Kyrie hit 2 FTs. The refs blew this call.

Looks like Haberstroh is moving on up - National Insider! Good for him.

I don’t understand how the Wiz are so bad. Does everyone hate Wall that much? There was a lot of chirping from teammates when he was out last year

Kawhi injured his pinky toe, and will have his Uncle announce that he is shut down until further notice. Gonna happen, right? Sometimes you get what you ask for, Toronto.

Back