• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Collins with the game winner in tied game, under 10 seconds. Sweet fade-away from the post

Huerter with 29 on 5-8 from deep. Making my post look good.

Collins with 25/9. Definitely look up the highlight. It was a weird little semi stepback.

Capella out 4-6 with thumb injury.

This is tough on them.

We'll trade them Biyombo for a first round pick if they want tp pick up an identical player in Capella's absence.

how good would collins be if the hawks had kept luka

Harden averaging close to 41/10/7 since HOF Rivers acquired

makes you wonder...

Parker given champions welcome on his one return visit. A little different reception than kawhi

I'm either missing the sarcasm or you are overvaluing Bismack a bit.

I don't know if it is an overvalue of Biz or an undervalue of Capela, but to me they are basically the same player and Capela is inexplicably on a worse contract. Swap the two of them and I think you get similar production in each respective team situation.

I don't know if it is an overvalue of Biz or an undervalue of Capela, but to me they are basically the same player and Capela is inexplicably on a worse contract. Swap the two of them and I think you get similar production in each respective team situation.

Biyambo had a good month. He has never averaged over 6 ppg. He's a scrub.

I bet if you asked any GM in the NBA if they would pay about $18M/yr for 5 years for a guy averaging 17.6/12.6/1.8 bpg and shoots 63% from the field, you'd have a line of offers. It's mind-bobbling that you think he has a bad contract.

Biyambo had a good month. He has never averaged over 6 ppg. He's a scrub.

I bet if you asked any GM in the NBA if they would pay about $18M/yr for 5 years for a guy averaging 17.6/12.6/1.8 bpg and shoots 63% from the field, you'd have a line of offers. It's mind-bobbling that you think he has a bad contract.

You could put any semi-athletic 6'10"+ guy in Capela's role and get similar production while the rest of the team around him hoists from 35 feet and doesn't even attempt to rebound (unless Harden has a triple-double in his sights).

You could put any semi-athletic 6'10"+ guy in Capela's role and get similar production while the rest of the team around him hoists from 35 feet and doesn't even attempt to rebound (unless Harden has a triple-double in his sights).

If the Hornets' coach thought Biyambo could get those numbers, he'd be playing a lot more. Biyambo is just a little bit above a scrub.

It’s impressive the confidence at which you speak about sports when you so clearly don’t know jack shit

Back