• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Nobody else stepped up.

New BBB shoe

i

That looks like it was designed and rejected in 1993.

my son was on a flight out of LAX over the summer

Lavar Ball was one row in front of him, in coach

I was surprised to learn that the Big Baller didn't roll in first class every time

Friendly reminder that NBA league pass has a free preview for the first week

Didn't realize Collins is injured. Prince and Vince Carter are starting at the F spots and Len is starting at C. Carter is still cashing checks.

The Hornets court and jerseys look amazing. I keep seeing the current Hornets as old school players like Kemba as Muggsy. Batum kinda looks like David Wesley.

Last edited:
Didn't realize Jeff Teague was now on the Timberwolves. He is killing the Spurs PGs. 22 pts by end of Q3.

Good win. Derozan will be a good fit with Aldridge. A lot of midrange action. Those two and Gay are a solid core, but definitely old. Good to see Bertans in the end of game lineup.

For some reason, League Pass only had the T-Wolves broadcast of T-Wolves-Spurs. Two things stood out. The announcers referred to Dieng as "Gorgui Dieng" about 80% of the time. Much of the broadcast sounded like this:

Last edited:
I hope the Kings get the first pick...so the Celtics won't get it from the moronic trade to get Fultz (whom they would have gotten anyway).

Spurs looked good in the opener vs the Wolves. Not good enough to beat GSW, but if they are all healthy and playing well at the end of the season good enough to make some noise.

Spurs looked good in the opener vs the Wolves. Not good enough to beat GSW, but if they are all healthy and playing well at the end of the season good enough to make some noise.

Yeah. The healthy part is the big problem considering the team is already down 3 guards. Literally the last 3 first round picks were out last night (Walker, White, Murray). They are the only Spurs first round picks on the roster. There are only a handful of former Spurs first round picks still in the league at all.

So Bz leaves and Rox give up 131? Coincidence?

Or just the "Melo Effect". Whatever team he goes to gets significantly worse. I knew the Rockets were done as soon as he signed.

Might as well have signed Howard as well and tanked for a a top draft pick.

Back