• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Pretty crazy that the Spurs drafted White, then got DeRozan, and now it looks like White is DeRozan's replacement within the next year or so.

Posted White's value to the Spurs several months ago when he was out with plantar fasciatis.

Also, again, Malik Beasley is FOR REAL. As soon as Malone realizes that Beasley needs to be in there 30 minutes at the expense of Will Barton's feelings and even future in Denver. Honestly, not sure the Spurs can pull this out if they go DNP for Barton and start Beasley with Craig his backup. Both have been impressive.

Prank. Also, NBA ratings are down big time this year. Probably cause no one cares cause of how ridiculous GSW's roster is, and big market teams sucking. While it's apparent Durant is leaving due to body language and just Draymond sucks as a person and GS will always be Steph's team..... If it wasn't for that, it'd be Adam Silver slipping him half a billion dollars on the side to leave and bring some parity.

One post on the NBA thread on a day where there's been 3 round 1 games highlights that.

Next round is when the interest jumps a lot

Probably the most intriguing conference semifinals across both conferences in a long time

palma, I’ll send you $15 right now to end our bet.

I’m finding it hard to square all the takes about how the league is more talented than ever when I’m watching Jared Dudley start a playoff game in 2019

palma, I’ll send you $15 right now to end our bet.

Ya woulda gotten outta the bet by not reminding me! Looking at the #stats, going:

20% = 4-0 rockets
30% = 4-1 rockets
35% = 4-2 rockets
5% = 4-3 rockets
5% = 4-3 Jazz
5% = 4-2 Jazz

Expected value Would be $23. I'll let ya out for $22.50.

Ya woulda gotten outta the bet by not reminding me! Looking at the #stats, going:

20% = 4-0 rockets
30% = 4-1 rockets
35% = 4-2 rockets
5% = 4-3 rockets
5% = 4-3 Jazz
5% = 4-2 Jazz

Expected value Would be $23. I'll let ya out for $22.50.

Nah, I'll see if the Jazz can take a sweep off the table tonight.

Nah, I'll see if the Jazz can take a sweep off the table tonight.

Looks like they're slightly favored tonight. So 45% chance the Rox win. Times two would be roughly 20% chance of a Rox sweep. Series odds are +650 Jazz -1100 Rox right now, so thats around 10-15% Jazz win the series. Probably harder math to do the liklihood of the other 3 scenarios where the Rox win. 4-2 would be the most likely based on each side having 50/50 chance to win per game and the Rox being up 2-0, but that means the Rockets win game 6 on the road.

The way I look at it, if I pay $22.50, I could save myself $17.50 but I could cost myself $42.50.

But that would require an epic collapse from a team lead by CP3 and James Harden

Posted White's value to the Spurs several months ago when he was out with plantar fasciatis.

Also, again, Malik Beasley is FOR REAL. As soon as Malone realizes that Beasley needs to be in there 30 minutes at the expense of Will Barton's feelings and even future in Denver. Honestly, not sure the Spurs can pull this out if they go DNP for Barton and start Beasley with Craig his backup. Both have been impressive.

Wasn't white out with pf at the begining of the season before his modest blow up? I love his game but... that is impressive if you've got that pre season prediction.

Back