• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Lolol at Joe fucking Ingles talking shit to CP3.

Everything went perfectly in the first half for the Jazz and they are only up 6. Unlikely the Rockets drop this game but getting killed by Ricky Rubio and Jae Crowder is not a great look with the Warriors looming.

crazy shot

kinda annoyed his totally misplayed it and still got the winner, but he nailed it

That shot gave me chills. Unreal. Extremely clutch. Huge comeback late. Wow.

By the way, huge stop by AFA on Russ to preserve the tie and set up the game winner.

That was incredible. Anybody who hates the NBA just hates basketball.

That was incredible. Anybody who hates the NBA just hates basketball.

Well said.

Man, I'm still shaking my head.

How much has the step back changed the game? Was talking talking to a friend about this. 20 years ago there wasn't the step back we have now. The step back fade away in the post, but not the unguardable step back jumper.

crazy shot

kinda annoyed his totally misplayed it and still got the winner, but he nailed it

He explained it in the postgame press conference. He didn't want to put the ball in the refs hands. He had been working on hitting that shot and felt comfortable shooting it.

dame now owns two playoff series ending buzzerbeaters. crazy.

Great to see Stephanie Ready on the sideline in that game for TNT. She really should be doing their color commentary, she is better than most of the guys they have, especially McHale and CWebb.

Back