• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Regardless you can kinda understand the two biggest dicks in the NBA eventually swinging on each other after 10+ years. Don’t know what Ingram was thinking running down from the other end and throwing a punch

Game wise, Lebron has to actually try on defense if the lakers are gonna do anything in the west. Windy can’t save him out there by spinning it as a genius way to conserve energy

b0eae9f0e32b01e73d2fc388ca944981.jpg

I really want to like Chris Paul but the evidence is just piling up over the years that he is really just a douche.

Surprised it took so many years for some NBA team to hire Bob Voulgaris, he's pretty much the only reason I ever logon to twitter.

I've also viewed this "spitting" video and I don't see any spit. I do see CP3 act as if he got spat on though.

Hmmmm, but if you focus on Rondo's mouth you can see it. Nevermind. CP vindicated.

Last edited:
I've also viewed this "spitting" video and I don't see any spit. I do see CP3 act as if he got spat on though.

Hmmmm, but if you focus on Rondo's mouth you can see it. Nevermind. CP vindicated.

Where the fuck else would you focus?

Even higher resolution version now:

This is the funniest thing to happen in the NBA in awhile.

Melo just stands there and just lets his boy get jacked in the face. Doesn't try to hold him back, doesn't try to help. Just standing there.

It’s weird that wake fans would have a natural inclination to side with bitchass Rajon Rondo in a beef with CP3. MFF

Maybe a little light on Ingram

Back