• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

steph's gonna back like "what's up guys? what did i miss?"

Kelly Oubre supposedly got a sneaker deal. Is his "deal" to be able to buy them at 70% off? Or maybe will get free kicks.

At one point he was a star and he had a hook. Then, he went to China and became a huge star.

Who the fuck is Kelly Oubre? He's a nobody.

I mean jokingly, only Starbury would offer Oubre a shoe contract.

"Hey you cop those new Oubre's?" "Yeah they got the new Starbury light up heels in the back, straight fire."

:)

But Starbury has made money from his ventures, this would be a sure loser. Maybe, the shoes could have light that shine up. They could sell well in Scotland. Between ladies wearing skirts and guys wearing kilts, they could work for all sides of the market.

I can't quit Kawhi. Screw him for screwing over my Spurs but his game is just too beautiful.

John Collins making his season debut tonight

12 and 2 in 12 min off the bench. 97-89 loss to the Pacers.

The Hawks had a chance to draft Doncic, but traded it away.

That's why they're the fucking Hawks.

Yeah, awful decision. Anyone who follows basketball knew that was a terrible decision and they talked themselves into thinking Young is the answer. I think we can all put to rest the narrative that Trae Young is not Steph Curry 2.0

I think they were determined to tank no matter what so they were determined to get a future pick out of that pick no matter what.

If the warriors just break up then next year something like 15 teams have a chance to win it.

I think they were determined to tank no matter what so they were determined to get a future pick out of that pick no matter what.
Or you know, they could have drafted the franchise changing talent available to them right then.

The Suns and Kings passing on Doncic was awful. The Hawks passing on him was borderline criminal.

Besides the fact that Doncic was the most NBA ready player in the draft, if college coaches can figure out how to derail Trae Young, NBA staffs certainly can.

Back