• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

So you agree they’re both dicks.

When they go high, CP goes low.

The Lakers aren't going to be able to keep Kuzma on the bench.

Did Candace Parker do Players Only last season? I don't remember her. She's pretty good.

One of my best friends out here writes screenplays and just got greenlit a movie starring Candace Parker in a "Like Mike" for girls movie. Its kinda a huge deal for him.

Lance Stephenson is one of my facorite players, this Lakers team is a mess but I dig this mess. Wait, is that Michael Beasley?

If Candace Parker hasn't made the WNBA big time, nobody can. She's the total package and has been for 15 years. She's talented, charming, cute AF. She dunked in the McDonald's Slam Dunk competition. She was the star of Pat Summit's last NCAA Championship team. Looks like she will be a commentator if she wants to be.

Hell yeah! #gospursgo

Feels good to beat the Lakers, even the now 0-3 Lakers. Welcome to the West, Lebron.

So what do we think is the cause of the jump in scoring? Can't just be the 14 sec reset.

Official 2018 NBA Season Thread: All Spurs. Tastefully done, but definitely ALL SPURS

If Candace Parker hasn't made the WNBA big time, nobody can. She's the total package and has been for 15 years. She's talented, charming, cute AF. She dunked in the McDonald's Slam Dunk competition. She was the star of Pat Summit's last NCAA Championship team. Looks like she will be a commentator if she wants to be.

Yeah, like I said this movie is a chance to do so. This is a huge deal for who has prolly been my second closest friend the past years. His wife landed the gig and he was a D3 basketball player so they co wrote this thing, and Candace picked them, and they presume it’ll get picked up given her involvement.

So this edition of the Spurs can score a lot of points if they need to. Also can give up a lot.

Any woman like that who slums it up with Sheldon Williams has some deep character flaws.

Hell yeah! #gospursgo

Feels good to beat the Lakers, even the now 0-3 Lakers. Welcome to the West, Lebron.

So what do we think is the cause of the jump in scoring? Can't just be the 14 sec reset.

Emphasis on freedom of movement. Trying to prevent guys from bumping and holding cutters

The Lakers aren't going to be able to keep Kuzma on the bench.

Did Candace Parker do Players Only last season? I don't remember her. She's pretty good.

True. Kuzma is so damn good. They are trying some sort of 6th man garbage with him, when they really need to find a way to sit KCP or Ingram.

Also, Ingram's "punch" was girlie-man and missed his target by a good margin, from what I saw.

Spurs going 9 deep with 0 point guard. DeRozan is on a mission, but he will tire by December if he has to distribute the ball and score. Trade for a PG if Mills insists on not starting.

Any woman like that who slums it up with Sheldon Williams has some deep character flaws.

That’s the only knock on her.

I’m not too worried about giving up 141 when it seems like everybody is giving up a ton of points. Kawhi and Dejounte are two of the best defenders in the league. Losing them is bound to impact the defense. The rest of the PG and wing rotation is scorers.

True. Kuzma is so damn good. They are trying some sort of 6th man garbage with him, when they really need to find a way to sit KCP or Ingram.

Also, Ingram's "punch" was girlie-man and missed his target by a good margin, from what I saw.

Spurs going 9 deep with 0 point guard. DeRozan is on a mission, but he will tire by December if he has to distribute the ball and score. Trade for a PG if Mills insists on not starting.

Ball/Ingram/Lebron/Kuzma/McGee

It’s not hard.

Yeah, like I said this movie is a chance to do so. This is a huge deal for who has prolly been my second closest friend the past years. His wife landed the gig and he was a D3 basketball player so they co wrote this thing, and Candace picked them, and they presume it’ll get picked up given her involvement.

Looking forward to watching this on Crackle!

Back