• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

I don't like the Lakers at all, but his "tampering" fines have been BS.

Not so prediction:

In 5 weeks, the Lakers will be 5 games back of the 7 seed and avoiding a first round matchup with the Warriors.

Sensing the ax from GM Lebron, Luke Walton bolts for the UCLA job.

any chance that the nuggets could beat the warriors and come out of the western conference?

Must be that early Black Thanksgiving turkey.

John Collins was insane last night. Those dunks, I didn't know he was that athletic when playing for Redacted part 2. Special player, Hawks need to build around him and Young.

John Collins was insane last night. Those dunks, I didn't know he was that athletic when playing for Redacted part 2. Special player, Hawks need to build around him and Young.

Just was coming here to post the same after watching the highlights. Really looking forward to seeing what he brings for the dunk contest. Historically a tougher task for big guys but he’s got that kind of springy athleticism that could allow for some creativity.

Wright Bros shoutout too.

Lol, Dennis Smith gets a 50 after like 8 attempts.

This shit is so trash.

Feel like John got shitted on with his first dunk scored a 40

Yet some still defend him riding the pine his freshman year

Last year must have been the first time in a long long time that there were no Deacon all stars

Also... Amazing that LeBron is still performing at his level when all of his cohort are slowing down/out of the league.... CP3, Wade, Bosh, Melo, Dwight, of course Darko

Shit even Luke Walton was in the 2003 draft class, had a decent NBA career, and no has been a coach for what seems like years and years

Back