• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Does anybody sign Carmelo once his buyout is finalized? Lakers and Hornets are about the only 2 I can think of who would consider it.

I’m a Sixers fan and have been holding out hope for Fultz. A few discouraging moments last night, including the foul shot. Prior to this point, his shot has looked smoother and more natural than last year, though far from text book. He and his shooting coach (Drew Hanlan) recently parted ways. I’m not sure why. I wouldn’t trade Fultz now - you’d be selling very low. I wouldn’t mind sending him the G league and letting him sink or swim. Give him the chance to run the offense, dominate the ball, and (hopefully) gain some confidence, without sacrificing wins now.

I don’t know what the harm would be in letting him get some G League run. I would even be good for both leagues to establish that even top picks can do time there without stigma.

Does anybody sign Carmelo once his buyout is finalized? Lakers and Hornets are about the only 2 I can think of who would consider it.

The Lakers have zero use for Melo. They have lots of guys like him, including Lebron playing PF.

I don’t know what the harm would be in letting him get some G League run. I would even be good for both leagues to establish that even top picks can do time there without stigma.

Harry Giles versus Fultz!

Official 2018 NBA Season Thread: Rockets: "Welcome [redacted]! Bye Melo."

I would agree, but you can’t control the perception of the masses, and I think the masses would assign him a stigma. They already have and that would perpetuate it.

Something like injury rehab, different story.

Looks like the Warriors will be breaking up after this season. M

JC was just on NBATV and gave a nice interview with a go deacs at the end directed at grant hill.

Melo vs Vince Carter : who wins a title first? I’m talking about a checkers tournament in the old folks home of course.

Whichever team is tanking this year should grab him quick.

Apparently lip readers on the KD vs Draymond scuffle say that Durant as walking away with Iggy said "That's why I'm out"

think it all blows over here soon

Steph will come back healthy and they'll win big and it'll be fine for the rest of the year

money, not relationships, is gonna drive the offseason for the Dubs

The Suns beat the Spurs by 20. The Mavs beat the Jazz by 50.

Back