• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Rondo and Lebron work really well together.

Biggest news is that Tim Duncan has hair. Sporting the most hair I've ever seen on his head in the new HEB commercial.

And it looks CP is going to get suspended. Old habits I guess.

Definitely. Real dumb. Lebron and Lance Stephenson were the grownups on the court.

ingram, rondo and paul gonna get some games. Ingram looks just straight thug life.

I’m sure Paul got spit on but it would help if there was visual evidence

Official 2018 NBA Season Thread: All Spurs. Tastefully done, but definitely ALL SPURS

Funny to see Lebron grab Paul to calm him and Melo and Gordon to the same to Ingram.

LOL at Pierce. “I’m surprised this is the first time Paul and Rondo got into a fight.”

Last edited:
Rondo clearly said something that set Chris off. Why discourage this? Most entertaining thing I've seen in an NBA game in awhile.

I like how Billups put it. “First time somebody’s landed a punch in the NBA in awhile.”

Just saw a theory that Melo may have inadvertently spit on Paul.

[insert Keith Hernandez Seinfeld reference here]

Back