Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Official 2018 NBA Season Thread: Enes Kanter, Terrorist (League Pass Free til Sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    The NBA draft is a wonderful equalizer. Any team who hits on their draft picks for 4 years in a row and spends wisely can be a contender. The ďproblemĒ is when you do that and then sign a top 3 player and a goon who will take out the opposing teamís best player in the conference finals, youíre unbeatable.

The Hawks are on their way. Young and Huerter look like NBA players. Their attempt to duplicate Steph and Klay. If they can get Bol Bol or one of the Duke wings in the top 5 then get the other position with the Mavs pick, thatís a young core.
    FIFY

Collins with the game winner in tied game, under 10 seconds. Sweet fade-away from the post

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Huerter with 29 on 5-8 from deep. Making my post look good.

Collins with 25/9. Definitely look up the highlight. It was a weird little semi stepback.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Capella out 4-6 with thumb injury.

This is tough on them.

We'll trade them Biyombo for a first round pick if they want tp pick up an identical player in Capella's absence.

Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    We'll trade them Biyombo for a first round pick if they want tp pick up an identical player in Capella's absence.
    I'm either missing the sarcasm or you are overvaluing Bismack a bit.
    We're going to be good again.

how good would collins be if the hawks had kept luka

Capela and Biyamo identical players....

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Harden with 36 points at half
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Harden averaging close to 41/10/7 since HOF Rivers acquired

makes you wonder...

Robert O'Kelley
    Parker given champions welcome on his one return visit. A little different reception than kawhi
    le bone

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    I'm either missing the sarcasm or you are overvaluing Bismack a bit.
    I don't know if it is an overvalue of Biz or an undervalue of Capela, but to me they are basically the same player and Capela is inexplicably on a worse contract. Swap the two of them and I think you get similar production in each respective team situation.

I don't know if it is an overvalue of Biz or an undervalue of Capela, but to me they are basically the same player and Capela is inexplicably on a worse contract. Swap the two of them and I think you get similar production in each respective team situation.
    Biyambo had a good month. He has never averaged over 6 ppg. He's a scrub.

I bet if you asked any GM in the NBA if they would pay about $18M/yr for 5 years for a guy averaging 17.6/12.6/1.8 bpg and shoots 63% from the field, you'd have a line of offers. It's mind-bobbling that you think he has a bad contract.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Biyambo had a good month. He has never averaged over 6 ppg. He's a scrub.

I bet if you asked any GM in the NBA if they would pay about $18M/yr for 5 years for a guy averaging 17.6/12.6/1.8 bpg and shoots 63% from the field, you'd have a line of offers. It's mind-bobbling that you think he has a bad contract.
    You could put any semi-athletic 6'10"+ guy in Capela's role and get similar production while the rest of the team around him hoists from 35 feet and doesn't even attempt to rebound (unless Harden has a triple-double in his sights).

Robert O'Kelley
    You could put any semi-athletic 6'10"+ guy in Capela's role and get similar production while the rest of the team around him hoists from 35 feet and doesn't even attempt to rebound (unless Harden has a triple-double in his sights).
    No.
    le bone

If the Hornets' coach thought Biyambo could get those numbers, he'd be playing a lot more. Biyambo is just a little bit above a scrub.

Itís impressive the confidence at which you speak about sports when you so clearly donít know jack shit

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    If the Hornets' coach thought Biyambo could get those numbers, he'd be playing a lot more. Biyambo is just a little bit above a scrub.
    Nobody is confusing Nic Batum for James Harden.

Robert O'Kelley
    Nobody except you is confusing byombi for Clint capella
    le bone