Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

first week of the first season after Bz retires

makes you wonder...

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    Probably about right
    seems like the guy that spit on someone and then threw the first punch should probably get more than three games.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by timdunkandthefunk View Post
    seems like the guy that spit on someone and then threw the first punch should probably get more than three games.
    Agreed. He should get more than Ingram.

was Ingram on the bench or the floor when it started?

NBA always ramps up the penalty for guys entering into an altercation from the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Ayo View Post
    Scoring has been crazy high in the first week of the season.
    Thanks, Kemba

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    was Ingram on the bench or the floor when it started?

NBA always ramps up the penalty for guys entering into an altercation from the bench
    He was on the floor. He started the whole thing by shoving Harden for no real reason. Then, after Rondo and Paul got into it, he sprinted in from behind and tried to sucker punch someone (PJ Tucker?) in the back of the head.

Scooter Banks
    You idiots supporting Rondo.

The Rondo - CP3 beef goes back to when Rondo was with the Celtics and he was on a loaded team while CP3 was essentially holding New Orleans together by himself. CP3 came into a game in Boston already anointed as THE best point guard in the NBA save maybe Deron Williams. Rondo, always a jawer, told CP3 he would never be a champion and since was the point guard of a championship team, he was the best PG in the NBA.

CP3 sat on that for years and then when Rondo eventually landed at shittier locations because he is a huge dick as a teammate and most likely a person, CP3 simply reminded him of what a dumbshit Rondo was then and look at him now. The 1-year contract pariah he was. This, obviously, didn't sit well with Rondo because it IS TRUE.

Now, Rondo is on a good team again at the same time CP3 is on a good team and he wants to go back at him now that he has a team to at least compete with CP3's. That Rondo is doing on his best friend's team makes it worse for Paul.

The question was only when this fight was going to happen and who was going to start it. The best comparison is the Beverly - Westbrook beef.
    le bone

Who is supporting Rondo? They’re both dicks. Main difference is CP is a Deacon dick and one of the greatest PGs of all time.

Rusty Larue

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Who is supporting Rondo? They’re both dicks. Main difference is CP is a Deacon dick and one of the greatest PGs of all time.
    This.

It's early, and LeBron by sheer force of will and talent will likely make the Lakers competitive in the West, but I would love for the Lakers attempt to mix old and young to blow up and become a season long dysfunctional disaster.

Would be fun to see LeBron playing meaningless games against Sacramento and the Suns in March and April.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    It's early, and LeBron by sheer force of will and talent will likely make the Lakers competitive in the West, but I would love for the Lakers attempt to mix old and young to blow up and become a season long dysfunctional disaster.

Would be fun to see LeBron playing meaningless games against Sacramento and the Suns in March and April.
    Right. I don't have anything against LeBron and would pull for him against GSW, but I really can't stand entitled Lakers "fans." I'm not really a fan of any of his new teammates either.

I'm really hoping the Jazz can disrupt the Warriors-Rockets-Lakers mix in the West.

Scooter Banks
    So you're saying he's our dick.

I just don't understand why we can't show warmth and love for our own dicks. Seems pretty straight forward. It's hard to fathom.
    le bone

That's exactly why I said "Deacon dick."

CP3 is awesome

screw Rondo

Rusty Larue

I'm really hoping the Jazz can disrupt the Warriors-Rockets-Lakers mix in the West.
    I’m not sure the Lakers belong in that category. Depending on when Boogie comes back I could see 60 wins getting the 1 seed out West and could see the Jazz, Nuggets, or Pelicans sneaking in ahead of one of the top two. The Rockets and Lakers might end up being the second and third best teams come the playoffs, but they each have a lot of shit to figure out between now and then.

Apparently Antony Keidus of RHCP got involved in the brawl......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...0kv?li=BBnb7Kx

Robert O'Kelley

#bothsides

CP3 is a much smaller dick than Rondo. CP3 can be a dick o the court, but seems like a good dude off of it. Rondo just seems like a miserable shitty dick all of the time.

Rondo is a dick and a pretty weird dude, but I do like watching him play

I get the sense Rondo has some sort of low-key personality disorder or something

Never Murdered My FIL
    Rondo is a fucking lunatic. CP is a legit good dude with sociopathic competitive instincts. Rondo is wholly at fault here.