Page 7 of 146 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    So you agree theyíre both dicks.

Rusty Larue

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Rondo is a fucking lunatic. CP is a legit good dude with sociopathic competitive instincts. Rondo is wholly at fault here.
    This sums it up nicely. Letís move on.

Whatís the consensus on Capela ripping off Schroderís hairstyle?

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    So you agree theyíre both dicks.
    No I donít. Shove that #bothsides bullshit up your ass.

you guys sound like trump defending nazis

RONDO IS A DICK

CP3 is cool

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    you guys sound like trump defending nazis

RONDO IS A DICK

CP3 is cool
    Make Rajon Rondo a bitch again !

When they go high, CP goes low.

The Lakers aren't going to be able to keep Kuzma on the bench.

Did Candace Parker do Players Only last season? I don't remember her. She's pretty good.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    One of my best friends out here writes screenplays and just got greenlit a movie starring Candace Parker in a "Like Mike" for girls movie. Its kinda a huge deal for him.

Lance Stephenson is one of my facorite players, this Lakers team is a mess but I dig this mess. Wait, is that Michael Beasley?
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

If Candace Parker hasn't made the WNBA big time, nobody can. She's the total package and has been for 15 years. She's talented, charming, cute AF. She dunked in the McDonald's Slam Dunk competition. She was the star of Pat Summit's last NCAA Championship team. Looks like she will be a commentator if she wants to be.

Hell yeah! #gospursgo

Feels good to beat the Lakers, even the now 0-3 Lakers. Welcome to the West, Lebron.

So what do we think is the cause of the jump in scoring? Can't just be the 14 sec reset.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar

Official 2018 NBA Season Thread: All Spurs. Tastefully done, but definitely ALL SPURS

If Candace Parker hasn't made the WNBA big time, nobody can. She's the total package and has been for 15 years. She's talented, charming, cute AF. She dunked in the McDonald's Slam Dunk competition. She was the star of Pat Summit's last NCAA Championship team. Looks like she will be a commentator if she wants to be.
    Yeah, like I said this movie is a chance to do so. This is a huge deal for who has prolly been my second closest friend the past years. His wife landed the gig and he was a D3 basketball player so they co wrote this thing, and Candace picked them, and they presume itíll get picked up given her involvement.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

So this edition of the Spurs can score a lot of points if they need to. Also can give up a lot.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Any woman like that who slums it up with Sheldon Williams has some deep character flaws.

Hell yeah! #gospursgo

Feels good to beat the Lakers, even the now 0-3 Lakers. Welcome to the West, Lebron.

So what do we think is the cause of the jump in scoring? Can't just be the 14 sec reset.
    Emphasis on freedom of movement. Trying to prevent guys from bumping and holding cutters

Broderick Hicks
    The Lakers aren't going to be able to keep Kuzma on the bench.

Did Candace Parker do Players Only last season? I don't remember her. She's pretty good.
    True. Kuzma is so damn good. They are trying some sort of 6th man garbage with him, when they really need to find a way to sit KCP or Ingram.

Also, Ingram's "punch" was girlie-man and missed his target by a good margin, from what I saw.

Spurs going 9 deep with 0 point guard. DeRozan is on a mission, but he will tire by December if he has to distribute the ball and score. Trade for a PG if Mills insists on not starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Any woman like that who slums it up with Sheldon Williams has some deep character flaws.
    Thatís the only knock on her.

Iím not too worried about giving up 141 when it seems like everybody is giving up a ton of points. Kawhi and Dejounte are two of the best defenders in the league. Losing them is bound to impact the defense. The rest of the PG and wing rotation is scorers.

Quote Originally Posted by Complacent Deac View Post
    True. Kuzma is so damn good. They are trying some sort of 6th man garbage with him, when they really need to find a way to sit KCP or Ingram.

Also, Ingram's "punch" was girlie-man and missed his target by a good margin, from what I saw.

Spurs going 9 deep with 0 point guard. DeRozan is on a mission, but he will tire by December if he has to distribute the ball and score. Trade for a PG if Mills insists on not starting.
    Ball/Ingram/Lebron/Kuzma/McGee

Itís not hard.

we didn't talk about Ish's winner against MY BULLS yet: https://streamable.com/dj3rc -- still hoping he can reach ACC-level PG when it's all said and done

speaking of MY BULLS, Lavine with 30+ in all three games

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Yeah, like I said this movie is a chance to do so. This is a huge deal for who has prolly been my second closest friend the past years. His wife landed the gig and he was a D3 basketball player so they co wrote this thing, and Candace picked them, and they presume itíll get picked up given her involvement.
    Looking forward to watching this on Crackle!

Rusty Larue

Rondo goes full Trump; claims video was doctored.

Y'all are playing me with these tricks or these mind games, tampering with the evidence," Rondo told ESPN on Tuesday. "Ain't no way that I intentionally spit on you with my body language the way it was.