• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse tickets

smallbigtall

jon gruden's haircut
Reaction score
A bit early, but thought I'd get the inevitable thread started

Looking for 2 or 4 tickets to the Syracuse game, preferably on the hill

I've got 4 hill tickets you can have. I ended up on call that weekend.

My buddy in Winston has them. you can get them from him or he can leave at Will Call. DM me if you want

Also looking for two (2) hill tickets for my son and I. Would appreciate any assistance!

Looking for 4 tickets. Obviously, won't be hard to find/buy, but figured I'd ask the board if anyone has extras.

Looking for 4 tickets. Obviously, won't be hard to find/buy, but figured I'd ask the board if anyone has extras.

I’ve got six extras in section 17 row v and will sell any quantity for $25 each

2 for sale in Section 8 for $35 ea

Row W, just below portal, 2 seats in from 7-8 aisle, behind players families.

I've got 3 e-tix for sale, SEC 8 row QQ for $90 total, which is what I paid for them. Venmo or paypal.

Anyone have a blue lot parking pass they'd be willing to sell? Thanks!!!

Looking for two if anyone has any available, thanks!

I can't believe people are paying 25+ a ticket to go to this game, I've been offered freebies from 3 different people this week. Took six off of one guys hands and turned town the rest. Pretty sure they are dirt cheap on stubhub as well....

There are no good seats on StubHub for less than $25 each.

There are no good seats on StubHub for less than $25 each.

I'm seeing $12 a piece, granted before their fees which probably make it $25. Pretty confident I could find freebies walking into the game as well, if not get them from a scalper for next to nothing.

Some people would just prefer to buy from another wake fan. 8-10 bucks here or there probably isn't going to break any of us

Yeah we're a family after all! I was given two. Could use two more for friends riding in with us.

I'm seeing $12 a piece, granted before their fees which probably make it $25. Pretty confident I could find freebies walking into the game as well, if not get them from a scalper for next to nothing.

I said good seats.

Looking to purchase a Blue or Orange Lot pass for the Syracuse game. Anyone wanna help an alumna coming back for Homecoming? :dancindeac::beer:

Some people would just prefer to buy from another wake fan. 8-10 bucks here or there probably isn't going to break any of us

You going to be at the game?

Back