• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IT’S HILL-HILL-HILL-HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

lol

that would be moon's wet dream.

How does one secretly lubricate all over oneself?

Lubes secretly lubricating all over selves.

when do you pick LUBES and when do you pick DIMS to use as the insults that only you and a dimwit like brad find funny? LUBES before your daily tapioca and DIMS after or something?

The only people who are excited by the possibility of Hillary running again are Republicans (and she isn't going to run, because she knows she'd lose again). I'm not at all sure she could win the Democratic nomination again, even against weak competition. The GOP always gets giddy when somebody posts stuff like this article, though.

8d726b91aca914dc8452853ece770438ffad7cefbc379f29c4e4058b88f639c9.jpg

"Yeah, I know they all look alike,” and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, I know they all look alike,” and everyone laughed.

Holy shit... Can you picture the scorched earth aftermath if a conservative or a Trump supporter made the same crack???

This Tunnels would implode in a SJW meltdown and there would be protests and marches across the county.

Holy shit... Can you picture the scorched earth aftermath if a conservative or a Trump supporter made the same crack???

This Tunnels would implode in a SJW meltdown and there would be protests and marches across the county.

And you know why, because they are proven racist pieces of shit who get mad about kneeling protests over black people getting murdered by cops and are actively trying to deny people of color equal rights, dipshit.

And you know why, because they are proven racist pieces of shit who get mad about kneeling protests over black people getting murdered by cops and are actively trying to deny people of color equal rights, dipshit.

It’s as if who says things matters.

Back