• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC STATE FANS

State fans are the worst, IMO. Enjoy watching them lose more so than Duke or Carolina. I know that’s a minority opinion but I’m cool with it.

Is it really a minority opinion? I feel the same way.

I actually opened this thread thinking it was going to be about tintin

Sorry, but all fanbases have jackasses. The last game I went to at Wake in 2007, I had "WFU" keyed into the side of my truck in a Wake lot. I had State flags on the rear windows. The difference is that State fans don't cause monetary damage by throwing beer or cussing rich kids. Wake kids don't care, since Daddy pays for everything.

Sorry, but all fanbases have jackasses. The last game I went to at Wake in 2007, I had "WFU" keyed into the side of my truck in a Wake lot. I had State flags on the rear windows. The difference is that State fans don't cause monetary damage by throwing beer or cussing rich kids. Wake kids don't care, since Daddy pays for everything.

Have had my window flags snapped off breaking the windows at both Maryland and State in the past. Funny thing is that I doubt either one was by students.

No you didn’t.

*runs outside and keys his own car to prove a point on a message board

Unless the state fans open fire on you and kill someone, did not that happen in Raleigh about the same time?

Sorry I don’t have an 11 year old picture from several phones ago. I know that you can’t believe there are
asshat awake fans, and I’m not here to convince a bunch of people on the internet that there are. Just sharing.

There are a bunch of mouthy Wake fans too! Last year in Winston in basketball a couple of your fans in the upper deck were mouthing constantly (even though we were bitch slapping yall). Also a few years back I had to put up with a drunk derelict bum (Wake fan) that was mouthing and trying to pick a fight with a State fan after a football game.

Back