• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cuse @ Wake 12:00PM Kick-Off for Homecoming (as expected)

Dillon Fence

Reaction score
Friday, Nov. 2
Pitt at Virginia, 7:30 p.m., ESPN2 (previously announced)

Saturday, Nov. 3
Louisville at Clemson, noon, ABC
Syracuse at Wake Forest, noon, RSN
Georgia Tech at North Carolina, 12:15 p.m., Raycom Sports
Florida State at NC State, 3:30 p.m., ABC or ESPN2 – network designation after the games of Oct. 27
Boston College at Virginia Tech, 3:45 p.m., Raycom Sports
Duke at Miami, 7 p.m. on ESPN2

Noon games are the worst, but I guess we deserve them this year.

Noon games suck, but they don't suck as much in November.

Noon games suck, but they don't suck as much in November.

Amen, especially when you sit on the home side. Once that sun gets behind the pressbox late in the season, it can get pretty freaking cold.

Deacs have beaten one ACC team at noon away. Better do same at home at noon against Cuse. Might happen if team continues to improve

Watching Cuse score at will against State sure is killing my buzz from whipping Louisville earlier. We better step up our defense a whole lot next Saturday.

After Cuse game at noon WF plays State 5 days later so noon start gives Deacs more time to rest up to beat the Pack!

Interesting that our next four opponents played each other in two games right after ours.

The over under should be around 80, if not higher.

As much as I enjoyed beating Louisville like we did yesterday, the fact of the matter is they are the worst offensive team in the league and we still gave up over 500 yards and 35 points to them. Each of our last 4 opponents have potent offensives and better defenses than Louisville, although each have defenses that are somewhat vulnerable. To have any chance of even getting one more win the offense is going to have to perform like they did against the Cards and our defense is going to have to at least be able to slow them down a little bit. It’s going to be a tall task, but at least we beat Petrino’s arse!!!

I just heard from a reliable source that Dino Babers started to offer Greg Dortch a scholarship, but after thinking about decided he wasn’t good enough to play for a school like Syracuse, so he decided not to. Somebody please pass this along to Greg.

Back