• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mueller report PSA: Be prepared for disappointment

You can pretty much guarantee the report will be suppressed if it is bad for Trump. And as soon as Democrats regain the presidency it will be released. Via XO if necessary.

that was an informative article. and yeah, if it ain't gonna be public what's the point.

Bold prediction, Dems fail to regain control of the house and mueller’s probe is a undisclosed nothingburger shortly after midterms. The lefts protest turn violent in almost every major city, followed by trump issuing marshal law to control the populace. Meanwhile the Saudis go to war with Iran, and the end of times come upon us.

Bold prediction, Dems fail to regain control of the house and mueller’s probe is a undisclosed nothingburger shortly after midterms. The lefts protest turn violent in almost every major city, followed by trump issuing marshal law to control the populace. Meanwhile the Saudis go to war with Iran, and the end of times come upon us.

Bold prediction: You're wrong

Reactions: ONW
Bold prediction: You're wrong

I’ll put it st 3%. I mean I feel like with Trump in the White House there is about at 15% chance end of times fall on us before he is out of office, and it’s gotta happen somehow.

I’ll put it st 3%. I mean I feel like with Trump in the White House there is about at 15% chance end of times fall on us before he is out of office, and it’s gotta happen somehow.

Domestic violence in the aftermath of the Muller report is not improbable but it is far more likely to come from right wing loonies with all their gun stock piles than from tofu eating lefties.

Domestic violence in the aftermath of the Muller report is not improbable but it is far more likely to come from right wing loonies with all their gun stock piles than from tofu eating lefties.

Yeah but that wouldn’t draw a reaction from Trump, so it would end in horrible violence but not the end of America. For things to spin out of control domestically Trump needs to be provoked into doing something monumentally stupid. Skin heads and neo nazis don’t move the needle for trump, we saw that at Charlottesville.

Yeah but that wouldn’t draw a reaction from Trump, so it would end in horrible violence but not the end of America. For things to spin out of control domestically Trump needs to be provoked into doing something monumentally stupid. Skin heads and neo nazis don’t move the needle for trump, we saw that at Charlottesville.

There is a descent chance that Trump would blame the violence on Mexicans caravans and declare Marshall law no matter who initiates it. Plus the reason the gun loving right would initiate violence would be if the report looked bad for Trump and a new Dem Congress was moving to impeach. There are many paths to the end of America under the Trump administration and very few of them start with Liberals rioting.

Who's Marshal Law?

Back