• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

Any good lawyer knows the best way to get your client off the hook is to become a copy cat after your client has been detained.

Remember that time a rabid Trump supporter sent 15 package bombs to political opponents of Trump? Feels like this happened years ago.

Still dealing with the fallout from this asshole.

Trump’s rhetoric had nothing to do with it. If only Democrats weren’t so obstructionist and divisive and hateful, this never would have happened.

I still cannot believe that a rabid Trump supporter mailed bombs to 15 of Trump’s biggest political opponents and media outlets and it was like a 2-day news story.

Strange times.

I still cannot believe that a rabid Trump supporter mailed bombs to 15 of Trump’s biggest political opponents and media outlets and it was like a 2-day news story.

Strange times.

Yet we talked about Hillary's emails for months and nobody can tell you anything about them.

That’s all on mainstream media. Hillary’s emails should have been restricted to the conservative echo chamber.

I feel terrible for him and his family. But Jesus is the last thing we need. Jesus got us here. We need to be able learn the right way to treat people and be human without Jesus. Jesus is a crutch and a scapegoat and his forgiveness is a get out of jail free card for pieces of shit like this -- easy to justify any behavior and be forgiven for it.

I don’t feel that bad for him. French and his ilk have spent decades trying to intellectualize the hate that’s being turned on him now. It finally got out of control and now he’s saying those people need Jesus. Good chance they think they’re doing this in the name of Jesus.

Hey remember that time when some sociopathic Trump worshiper tried to assassinate 15 prominent government officials?

And then the story vanished like a fart in the wind.

Man. That was only four months ago and I haven't heard anybody mention it since.

Back