• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's kowtowing to hate leads to synagogue shootings and more

Unbelievable. How fucking stupid can you get?

It's the excuse of the self-proclaimed "independent thinker" - Republicans voted for Trump over something like 15 opponents in the GOP primaries, enthusiastically voted for Trump in the general election, and have blindly supported everything he's done and said since, but they have no responsibility for his election, or for what's happened since. As usual, it's somehow all the Democratic Party's fault that Republicans chose Trump as their presidential nominee, and then POTUS, and have supported him ever since. If only Democrats became more like Republicans and hated and threatened minorities and tried to discriminate against them, none of this would ever have happened!

The killer mentioned the "caravan" from Honduras as being a key factor in doing his murderous rampage at this time.

If not for the abject, racist lies told by Trump, his allies and Fox News, who knows if this happens. Make no mistake, the lies had an impact on this heinous act of hate and Trump's words played a part.

5ffb493788e4a5348063868ff88f68ea.jpg

Reactions: ONW
Unbelievable. How fucking stupid can you get?

Ok

You tell me how Trump won.
Hillary didn't even campaign in upper midwest states.
I went to bed believing Hillary would win and woke up to media crying .

Don't give me crap about how the Pubs selected Trump. I ain't a Pub. I didn't get to choose Trump.

I'm sorry Shoo. You too dense to see what Hillary did to the Dem party.

If it wasn't Hillary, the conservative media would have created another boogy man. Its what they do.

Yeah you are dumb if you think it was Hillary, it’s like RJ blaming millennials when his fucking generation is the ones that voted for trump. The action of voting for trump > not voting for Hillary > voting for Hillary is the order of blame for trump.

Ok

Don't give me crap about how the Pubs selected Trump. I ain't a Pub. I didn't get to choose Trump.

How did he get nominated without any candidate even remotely contesting him? He cruised through that primary, and as far as I understand it, Hilldawg wasn’t on any of those ballots.

Hillary was a reasonable and well qualified candidate for the office. Trump is quite clearly a despicable human being, a con artist, and an idiot. He won because people are dumb. And deplorable.

It’s almost better that he won because Hillary would have been even more ineffective than Obama due to Pubs controlling congress. The endless and essentially baseless accusations and investigations would’ve been truly stifling. Still would be better than the innanity currently masquerading as governance.

This way, however, there’s some chance more folks might appreciate what a crock of lies, stupidity, and destructiveness has become the Republican Party.

Ok

bullshit

He goes to bed really early.

How did he get nominated without any candidate even remotely contesting him? He cruised through that primary, and as far as I understand it, Hilldawg wasn’t on any of those ballots.

Trump didn't win because of Hillary, he won because Republicans love the guy and couldn't wait to vote for him. Hell, we're seeing it this year. He's had something like 90% GOP support since he was nominated back in 2016. Evangelicals were going to vote for Trump no matter what, because he promised to stack the SC with right-wing social reactionaries who would roll back the clock on abortion and decades of progressive rulings, and because, as has been pointed out here numerous times, Trump has a real knack for telling his base exactly what they want to hear, with no filters. Trying to blame his victory on Hillary and LibDems is laughable at this point. No one forced the GOP to vote for him, they simply love the guy. And, for what it's worth, I fully agree that Hillary ran a terrible campaign and made numerous mistakes, among them taking PA, MI, and WI for granted. That doesn't change the fact that Republicans, and especially the Religious Right and rural, small-town voters, were in love with the man from the start of his primary campaign in the spring of 2016.

Back