• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's kowtowing to hate leads to synagogue shootings and more

Which of those were the parents of the baby getting a bris? I'm guessing Sylvan Simon at 85.

Ok

You tell me how Trump won.
Hillary didn't even campaign in upper midwest states.
I went to bed believing Hillary would win and woke up to media crying .

Don't give me crap about how the Pubs selected Trump. I ain't a Pub. I didn't get to choose Trump.

I'm sorry Shoo. You too dense to see what Hillary did to the Dem party.

I think other folks here adequately responded to you moronic comment. Republicans were jacked and still are jacked to have a President who supports their racism and misogyny, as I am sure you are.

If you voted for Donald J. Trump, then their blood (and the blood of other victims of racist violence in the past weeks) is on your hands.

(oh, and fuck you and yours for the worst act of violence against my people in the history of the United States)

Holy shit, is this true?

Possibly not

44967868_10102181901453817_2931990279659454464_n.jpg

Dreading a Trump victory lap over this "fake news".

MUST READ THIS....

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutacrystalball/2018/10/14541/

Haunted House Hosts Swastika Saturday After Synagogue Shooting

"While the nation mourned the loss of the 11 individuals, a haunted house in Ohio, Haunted Hoochie, promoted Swastika Saturday on Instagram and Facebook. Haunted Hoochie’s social media exploded with angry protests following the synagogue shooting."

And much worse...look at pictures in the article.

Some of us have been telling all that Trump has been intentionally fomenting hate and violence. The blood has been flowing since he took office. How many more have to die before those here admit it?

We could be entering Turner Diaries-lite with Trump leading the charge and then denying it.

If you voted for Donald J. Trump, then their blood (and the blood of other victims of racist violence in the past weeks) is on your hands.

(oh, and fuck you and yours for the worst act of violence against my people in the history of the United States)

You're an idiot.

you still think trump is the best president ever brah?

haven't read what weapons the killer had. Has that been released?

Who knew turds was such a rube, oh it was there all along with the name grabs turds bare

I am reluctantly starting to believe that 30-40 percent of people are irredeemably stupid or wicked.

Well, 15-20% of people think mass shootings are faked, so I think your numbers may not be too far off.

Five things to know about ‘false flag’ conspiracy theories

A nationally representative Farleigh Dickenson poll conducted in 2016 showed that 22 percent of Americans believed that it was possibly or definitely true that the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting was “faked, in order to increase support for gun control.” Representative polling of 2,068 Floridians done by Casey Klofstad and me in August showed that 15 percent agreed that mass shootings, like the ones in Parkland and Orlando, were hoaxes designed to justify taking away gun-owners’ weapons.

Yeah people need to stop being so shocked. America is “great” because of a small percentage of people and even more so despite a large percentage of people.

Back