• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's kowtowing to hate leads to synagogue shootings and more

I am literally one of the only people on the board who has actively admitted when he was wrong about something. Check the Kavanaugh thread.

You guys don't get this. I am what the middle looks like. The reds hate me because I'm ok with a woman's right to choose, the blues hate me because I'm not on board with social welfare.

people hate you because you suck, Knight

What citywide looting and rioting? What did Obama say and do to "enable" people to "loot and riot"?

Baltimore, Ferguson, hell even Charlotte.

What has Trump said to "enable" people to "send bombs in the mail" and "shoot up places of worship"?

What has Trump said to "enable" people to "send bombs in the mail" and "shoot up places of worship"?

How did Obama "enable" what happened in those cities?

Trump has had Nazis working in the WH. He said there were "many fine people" in the group screaming "White Power", etc. He has stated that hew would pay court costs if people beat up his opponents. Calling the press "the enemy of the people" certainly had an impact on the bomber.

You can't possibly not understand how Trump has intentionally fomented and grown hate.

Yeah but he was just joking when he shared the video of himself body slamming CNN in a WWE clip.

How did Obama "enable" what happened in those cities?

Trump has had Nazis working in the WH. He said there were "many fine people" in the group screaming "White Power", etc. He has stated that hew would pay court costs if people beat up his opponents. Calling the press "the enemy of the people" certainly had an impact on the bomber.

You can't possibly not understand how Trump has intentionally fomented and grown hate.

Uhh, you do realize I didn't defend trump?

These questions are easily google-able and has already been addressed on this thread. It’s almost like the people asking these questions are willfully ignoring the answers.

Listing cities is not an explanation. What did Obama say or do to enable those events? What an absolutely horrid take.

That's...kind of my point. Republicans blamed Obama for those events the same way Libs are blaming Trump for these. Same shit, new President. Has anyones political team won yet?

That's...kind of my point. Republicans blamed Obama for those events the same way Libs are blaming Trump for these. Same shit, new President. Has anyones political team won yet?

Putin's team is lovin' it.

Hint: that's neither America's Red nor Blue team.

Uhh, you do realize I didn't defend trump?

You engaged in false and totally BS equivalence and denied Trump's words and actions having any input in the rise of violence and hate.

You still haven't answered of the many people who have asked what on Earth did Obama have to do with Baltimore, Ferguson or Charlotte.

It’s stupid desperate flailing. Anything to excuse themselves. “I’m not a bad Republican - look at all these bullshit attempts at whatabouting” “Dems fault we have trump because they ran Hillary, not our fault for nominating and voting for Trump” “I don’t agree with everything Trump says and strongly wish he will get off Twitter but I vote straight party pub because I read fake news, turn off my brain and think he’s doing a great job”

Trump has enabled violence with his supporters the same way Obama enabled citywide rioting/looting with his. Both did not/have not taken the proper steps to stop it, either.

Link to some article or video clip of Obama casually saying that inner city rioting/looting people might have a way of solving some problem in society?

I personally think that it is hard to directly place the root cause of synagogue shooter on Trump, but the mail bomber was definitely inspired by the President.

You engaged in false and totally BS equivalence and denied Trump's words and actions having any input in the rise of violence and hate.

You still haven't answered of the many people who have asked what on Earth did Obama have to do with Baltimore, Ferguson or Charlotte.

Being a political puppet looks so fun

Whataboutdems! I got conservative response to tragedy bingo!

Let me help you out here. Your point is a false equivalency. Trump has actually said things that have actually inspired people to engage in violent activities and Libs are upset about it, whereas Obama didn't say things to encourage violent activities and rioting but the pubs tried to blame him anyway.

Back