• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitey Bolger dead

the story at this point uses the word "killed"...so i think we're safe saying murder

Sounds like there was a hit out on him from the Italian Mafiosos he put in jail all those years ago.

Beaten beyond recognition (with a padlock inside a sock?). Eyes popped out of his head.

Sounds like he suffered a good bit.

If anyone"deserves" to meet their end like this, it's Bulger. But damn, beating the eyeballs out of a 90 year old man in a wheelchair is about the most depraved act I've ever heard of.

If anyone"deserves" to meet their end like this, it's Bulger. But damn, beating the eyeballs out of a 90 year old man in a wheelchair is about the most depraved act I've ever heard of.

Those of us in Providence are obsessed with Crimetown. We’re sickly hoping this was payback for him against the mob when La Cosa Nostra was headquartered here and there was a feud.

Nope...I'm still alive. :)

Given where he was living in Santa Monica for over a decade, I could've almost run into him.

My buddy's fiancee lived down the hall in the same apt building as Bulger for 2-3 years; she thought he was just a nice old dude that liked to walk his tiny little dog

Back