• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out for the rest of the regular season

Any chance for medical red shirt?

Number of injuries you guys have had this year is pretty staggering. Makes it rough.

Any chance for medical red shirt?

Nevermind....

The player must have competed in no more than 30% of the season or four games, whichever is greater.

Poor kid has taken a pounding this year ... it finally caught up with him. I wish him a speedy recovery!

Bummer, even though I don’t think he’s our best option to win at the moment you hate to see a kid get hurt.

Clawson left him in too long. It was obvious he was hurt before the last series.

Couldn't make the throws.
Lol

Hartman set a Wake Forest program freshman record with 16 passing touchdowns this season, but fell just short of passing John Wolford's true freshman passing yard mark of 2,037.  The Davidson Day/Oceanside Collegiate Academy product finished the year 161-for-291 passing, for 1,984 yards.

Wow. Is Newman ok to go, or is it Bowers?

If Hinton is good to go this week he is by far our best option. I wonder how much of his “injury” is due to splinters in his ass and now that he has a shot to play he will suddenly be healed.

I’m all for resting players anyway. If that includes resting Hinton to give him two weeks to prepare for Pitt, that’s fine.

It’s going to be interesting to see who starts on Thursday. Newman was supposed to be really close to Hartman in terms of readiness at the beginning of the season. We have not seen it though this year. Hinton hasn’t played much either. I hope we find out who will be starting soon. Either case this is going to be a tough ask.

this sucks, for Hartman and the team

WF is 1-15 in Raleigh since Reagan beat Mondale

Back