Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 College Football Coaching Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyClutch View Post
    Bowling Green hired BC OC, Scott Loeffler
    Clawson (probably) approves.

Ahead of this year's BC game: "I really think their offensive coordinator, Scott Loefler, is one of the more underrated coordinators in the conference. I think he does a great job of getting matchups and creating all different formations and creating extra gaps. Hes also the quarterback coach and its very obvious on film how improved their quarterback is. Hes much more accurate, he looks more comfortable and because of that, BC is more than just defending the run now."

Quote Originally Posted by CONeill View Post
    Clawson (probably) approves.

Ahead of this year's BC game: "I really think their offensive coordinator, Scott Loefler, is one of the more underrated coordinators in the conference. I think he does a great job of getting matchups and creating all different formations and creating extra gaps. Hes also the quarterback coach and its very obvious on film how improved their quarterback is. Hes much more accurate, he looks more comfortable and because of that, BC is more than just defending the run now."
    Clawson knows his stuff, and its obvious. Ask Manning to break down opposing coaches philosophies LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Clawson knows his stuff, and its obvious. Ask Manning to break down opposing coaches philosophies LOL.
    "They put 5 players on the court and try to get those guys to score points and keep us from scoring points."

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    *something about scouting reports*

Quote Originally Posted by RacerDeac View Post
    "They put 5 players on the court and try to get those guys to score points and keep us from scoring points."
    I would PosRep if I could,
    boorish ruffian

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Paul Johnson retiring from GT...

MOAR CAROSEL

Is Bobby Ross still with us?

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Paul Johnson retiring from GT...

MOAR CAROSEL
    I feel like GT could be a sneaky good job. It's in the middle of ATL for Chrissakes. Talent for days.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by deacondamo View Post
    I feel like GT could be a sneaky good job. It's in the middle of ATL for Chrissakes. Talent for days.
    Yep. This could be a huge boon for GT, especially with UNC punting and the rest of the division floundering.

yep, and they can ditch the triple option aka the coward's offense. they were so fucked when they got down big to Georgia early.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    It's been 11 years.

GT fans ready for a change.

Excited for them to have a coaching search, especially since I'm here in Atlanta.

Agree that there are a myriad of reasons why they should be able to hire a very good coach.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Obvious point, but a good hire for GT is a good hire for us. They play Clemson and another division rival every year. We don't play them again until 2024. It could hurt recruiting a little bit, but so could any coach.

Bolts OC Wisenhunt reportedly the top choice for GT. he played there in the early 80s.

Mike Houston reported by Feldman to Charlotte. Really really good hire imo

Fantastic hire for the 49ers. Was just thinking GT should go after him and Satt.

Houston was a boss at The Citadel even before he took JMU to the top of FCS
    Last edited by wsc8521s; 11-28-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wsc8521s View Post
    Fantastic hire for the 49ers. Was just thinking GT should go after him and Satt.

Completely agree. Hes been a winner everywhere hes been. Took Lenoir Rhyne to a D-2 national championship before being good at The Citadel and then crushing it at JMU as well.

Scooter Banks
    Wow, that is an amazing get for Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyClutch View Post
    Bowling Green hired BC OC, Scott Loeffler
    He was not a fan favorite when he was OC under Beamer at VT. Best of luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by wsc8521s View Post

Some App State fans were hoping he'd come there if Satterfield leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by tagsfan View Post
    Some App State fans were hoping he'd come there if Satterfield leaves.
    Satterfield is a leading candidate for GT....per my GT sources.