Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 743

Thread: 2018 College Football Coaching Carousel

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    ECU looking at Houston, Butch Jones, and and Shane Beamer.
    Shane Beamer has done well for himself. Left UGA for OU for a nice raise just as his seat was getting warm in Athens and his wife is (or at least was) a smokeshow.

  2. #342
    Charlotte rescinded itís offer to Houston after he told the school he wanted to keep the offer while exploring other options

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteDeac1 View Post
    Charlotte rescinded itís offer to Houston after he told the school he wanted to keep the offer while exploring other options
    Hilarious. Like a chick that accepts a marriage proposal, but still wants to see other people. Guess Charlotte Deac was not vindicated.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Hilarious. Like a chick that accepts a marriage proposal, but still wants to see other people. Guess Charlotte Deac was not vindicated.
    Definitely not.

  5. #345
    its still a great job

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteDeac1 View Post
    Charlotte rescinded itís offer to Houston after he told the school he wanted to keep the offer while exploring other options
    Maybe Josh McDaniel is interested. Or not.

  7. #347
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,240
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteDeac1 View Post
    Charlotte rescinded itís offer to Houston after he told the school he wanted to keep the offer while exploring other options
    Gives me horrible flashbacks of prom and Karen Lanifero.

    *NOTE* - Karen Lanifero is not a real person... I'm not dumb enough to post a real person's name there.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Gives me horrible flashbacks of prom and Karen Lanifero.

    *NOTE* - Karen Lanifero is not a real person... I'm not dumb enough to post a real person's name there.
    LOL

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Hilarious. Like a chick that accepts a marriage proposal, but still wants to see other people. Guess Charlotte Deac was not vindicated.
    LOL. So Petrinoesque. Have to think that impacts others perspective of him and might decrease the pool of potential interested parties. Although there is always someone desperate enough and willing to take the gamble.

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydeac View Post
    LOL. So Petrinoesque. Have to think that impacts others perspective of him and might decrease the pool of potential interested parties. Although there is always someone desperate enough and willing to take the gamble.
    ECU will most definitely still hire him

  11. #351
    The Pumpfaker zqglass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Clemmons, NC
    Posts
    2,815
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Gives me horrible flashbacks of prom and Karen Lanifero.

    *NOTE* - Karen Lanifero is not a real person... I'm not dumb enough to post a real person's name there.
    Karen Lanifero is a bitch.
    beer and titties

  12. #352
    Scooter Banks
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    9,379
    I heard Lumbergh fucked her.

  13. #353
    The Pumpfaker AttilatheHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    my own layer of Hell cooking meth
    Posts
    2,841
    Cheats let go of Robinson after 1 whole day on the job.

    about as good as the time Jeff Banks was the Hoos special teams coach.
    Craig is seen as the trouble maker.

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilatheHoo View Post
    Cheats let go of Robinson after 1 whole day on the job.
    .
    Seriously?
    Do they have to pay him?

  15. #355
    The Pumpfaker AttilatheHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    my own layer of Hell cooking meth
    Posts
    2,841
    being talked about on Hoo boreds, PackPride, etc.

    have no idea if he gets paid. thinking maybe not unless a contract was signed.
    Craig is seen as the trouble maker.

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilatheHoo View Post
    being talked about on Hoo boreds, PackPride, etc.

    have no idea if he gets paid. thinking maybe not unless a contract was signed.
    What a screw up......right out of the blocks.
    This could be fun to watch. What's next?

  17. #357

  18. #358
    Itís like watching the [name redacted] situation all over again. Fortunately to someone else this time.

  19. #359
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96,518
    The Athletic is doing detailed profiles of all the job openings. Utah State is the latest and has links to the other profiles at the end.

    Coaching job profile: Pluses and minuses of the Utah State opening https://theathletic.com/687171/2018/...file-football/

    Coaching job profile: Pluses and minuses of the Utah State opening https://theathletic.com/687171/2018/...file-football/

  20. #360
    Satterfield making some stupid decisions. He may be dropping his own stock in this game.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •