• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 College Football Coaching Carousel

cGgZA.jpg

Remember the Amato pic with the white sunglasses and red clown shoes?

tOSU Co-OC Alex Grinch (2nd behind Schiano) going to Oklahoma to be the DC under Riley. fOSU OC Mike Yurich to tOSU now as Co-OC and Passing Coordinator (Day's old job).

Manny Diaz fired Miami's entire offensive staff a couple days ago. Wild.

tOSU Co-OC Alex Grinch (2nd behind Schiano) going to Oklahoma to be the DC under Riley. fOSU OC Mike Yurich to tOSU now as Co-OC and Passing Coordinator (Day's old job).

Manny Diaz fired Miami's entire offensive staff a couple days ago. Wild.

The OC is going to be the DC?

Wake coaching carousel

Adam Rittenberg Twitter:

Source: North Carolina is hiring Scott Boone as linebackers coach and special teams coordinator. He spent this past season as an analyst at Wake Forest. Boone has been defensive coordinator at Nevada and William and Mary, and was linebackers coach at... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

Wake coaching carousel

Adam Rittenberg Twitter:

Source: North Carolina is hiring Scott Boone as linebackers coach and special teams coordinator. He spent this past season as an analyst at Wake Forest. Boone has been defensive coordinator at Nevada and William and Mary, and was linebackers coach at... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

I don't like hearing that people with knowledge of Wake's plans and coaching are moving to uNC.

I don't like hearing that people with knowledge of Wake's plans and coaching are moving to uNC.

I would hope our plans evolve. As long as nobody is texting him our playbook before the game, we are fine.

I would hope our plans evolve. As long as nobody is texting him our playbook before the game, we are fine.

Yes, plans change. But not not all plays change. More than planned may need to be changed.

Also, he may know signals. It is that much more extra work if everything has to change because this guy moves east on I-40.

Yes, plans change. But not not all plays change. More than planned may need to be changed.

Also, he may know signals. It is that much more extra work if everything has to change because this guy moves east on I-40.

It's not like this never happens. I'm confident that Clawson knows how to handle it.

It's not like this never happens. I'm confident that Clawson knows how to handle it.

I am sure Clawson and staff can handle it. However, it puts another thing on the "to do" list that is probably already pretty long.

My sensitivity setting is probably at extreme in this particular situation because Brown already hired two "Wakeyleaks" coaches and Wake plays uNC in 2019. First game in forever.

I would prefer there not be any type of insider information about what Wake does or how Clawson and staff does it over there.

It is hard to cover for a guy walking out with knowledge of Wake's early 2020 recruiting targets.

So UNC has two wakeyleaks guys and they hire another wake guy?

Greg Mattison going from Michigan to OSU to be Co-DC. Schiano out. Pretty wild.

Kingsbury is a hot interview for NFL vacancies.

He went 35-40 in six seasons at Texas Tech. That feels a little underwhelming, but I guess he IS a genius, after all.

Back