Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 761

Thread: 2018 College Football Coaching Carousel

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Les Miles to Kansas. Hope he likes plastic grass.
    Good luck trying to recruit a QB to Lawrence. He sure couldn't get one to LSU.

  2. #82
    The Pumpfaker AttilatheHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    my own layer of Hell cooking meth
    Posts
    2,863
    Mangino had them winning for a while. can't remember why he was let go.
    Craig is seen as the trouble maker.

  3. #83
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    100,588
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilatheHoo View Post
    Mangino had them winning for a while. can't remember why he was let go.
    He let himself go.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by tagsfan View Post
    Good luck trying to recruit a QB to Lawrence. He sure couldn't get one to LSU.
    Well, he had Jamarcus

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Well, he had Jamarcus
    Not recruited by Miles.

  6. #86

  7. #87
    Historically Competitive
    vtwhat etc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    4,488
    Damn, Colorado. Letting the insane run the asylum, IMO.

  8. #88
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    26,217
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwhat etc View Post
    Damn, Colorado. Letting the insane run the asylum, IMO.
    Better for a coaches job security to be consistently mediocre rather than consistently bad with a flourish of success
    Draxx them sklounst

  9. #89
    Charlotte fires Brad Lambert. Will be a popular pick to bring him back for our DC.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by WFUWaldo View Post
    Charlotte fires Brad Lambert. Will be a popular pick to bring him back for our DC.
    Why? Nice guy, but has not done much at UNC-C. Even starting from scratch, he has not impressed

  11. #91
    Charlotte should 100% hire Josh Gattis to be their next head coach. Only other person that makes as much sense is the Army DC. Gattis would be a home run, and it could actually be viewed as a very coveted position for a first time head coach. Tons of opportunity there.

  12. #92
    Why would Gattis go to Charlotte? He could do better

  13. #93
    Charlotte’s a really good HC opportunity for a young coach in my opinion. As I said, there’s a ton of potential there with the recruiting base in and around Charlotte.

    Gattis is known for his recruiting

  14. #94
    Robert O'Kelley
    tigerswood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Price's Chicken Coop
    Posts
    6,251
    Gattis could easily start getting P5 offers as early as this offseason. Wouldn’t be a wise move IMO.

  15. #95
    Yeah Gattis would be stupid to move on to anything other than a legit P5 job. Didn’t Alabama’s offensive line coach move on to Oregon as HC a couple years ago? Working under Saban opens up basically any opportunity.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteDeac1 View Post
    Charlotte should 100% hire Josh Gattis to be their next head coach. Only other person that makes as much sense is the Army DC. Gattis would be a home run, and it could actually be viewed as a very coveted position for a first time head coach. Tons of opportunity there.
    Bama co-OC / WR coach to Charlotte? Are you high?

  17. #97

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo View Post
    Bama co-OC / WR coach to Charlotte? Are you high?
    Nope.

    CFB analysts seem to agree with me.

  19. #99
    Feldman saying Gattis and Jay Bateman of Army

  20. #100
    Gattis smart enough to use that as leverage to get more from Saban

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •