• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who starts at QB on Thursday?

Who Starts at QB on Thursday?

• Newman

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • Hinton

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Bowers

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Newman!!!!

010_Newman_old.png

Who is voting “other”? You think it will be Considine? Dortch? Carney? Colburn?

55ab76ce-4a47-4d45-bb35-e5c96c270b46_screenshot.jpg

Sonia Henie is out.... We'll take Danny Noonan.

Is Hinton second?

At this point, I think Jamie deserves the shot. Let's see what he can do going into a game where he knows he's the starter and has gotten starter practice reps. Of course I wish he had a normal prep week instead of the short turnaround, but it is what it is. If he shows decent, see what he can against Pitt with extra prep time, if he doesn't and Kendall is healthy than put him out there against Pitt and Duke to see if we can get the miracle finish and get back to a bowl.

Apparently 59.02% of the board figured out what was about to happen.

I was wondering if I had missed some Newman games when I saw that.

He was 7/15 for 75 yards passing, 1 int and had 12 carries for 70 yards against ND and FSU.

Hartman was 34/70 for 337 yards passing, 2 TD, 1 int and 25 carries for -11 yards in the same two games.

Pretty similar all things considered. Newman didn’t get to rack of stats against crap teams like Hartman did so people didn’t give him the benefit of the doubt.

Back