• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State game 7:30 Thursday

Credit to Masterson for moving around this season; however, it will be really nice if we have better guys playing next season. He's just always a step or two away from actually making a play.

Man these announcers are absolutely desperate to push the narrative that Finley is some kind of NFL QB.

I don’t see it. He’s a good college QB but not worth a high pick.

Man, it's hard to win a football game when you have a bunch of guys playing losing football. Penalties, drops, bad decisions, etc.

I don’t see it. He’s a good college QB but not worth a high pick.

No doubt. He doesn’t appear to have the skill set to be a legit NFL starter.

The sad thing is that we might be leading with Hartman in the game.

Both teams have 143 yds offense right now.

I can’t recall us forcing too many turnovers this year other than the fumble from ND almost two months ago.

3 points at half... Of course the defense puts it together a little bit the same week we lose our QB. What a brutal year of injuries.

We had a fumble recovery for a TD against UL.

Offense looks completely inept.

They've run it pretty well, but some penalties have killed them. And the drop by Washington probably cost points and momentum. And does it seem odd that we seem to be going with less designed QB runs with Newman, than they had been running with Hartman?

Holy shit trying to supplement the Finley “athlete” narrative by saying he can play ping pong left handed??

Cam Glenn has been an absolute beast tonight.

Now comparing Finley to Rodgers and Brady wtf

Back