• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State game 7:30 Thursday

LOL state with 27 rushes for 47 yards. Unreal that our D put up that type of performance after this season. Other than a couple of JaSir goofs we were nearly flawless. Keep it in front of you and make them nickel and dime it.

We stuffed their run and held them to FG’s in the red zone, the defense stepped up and did exactly what they had to do. Although we still didn’t get tons of pressure, we stood up to a good O-line and won a lot of battles up front.

Suratt catch #6 on ESPN top 10. Would have thought it would be higher. Who cares about hockey? But bachman with top play!

Those two catches from Surratt and Bachman just earned top 10s. Bachman #1.

Got to get up and go to work tomorrow, must go to bed, but I don’t wanna!

That's basically every post. They hate hate their d coordinator. Predictions are losing out to unc, Louisville, and ecu. Also saying we are worst loss since Akron

Ha! They say that shit anytime Wake beats them in football. GTH Pack!

We have spared the nation the semi-real possibility of seeing that joke State team in a NY6 bowl.

You are very welcome.

Now let's lock up a bowl!

I know we don't have room to talk, but I always compliment State on their fans but tonight I will make fun:

I also went on Pack Pride and saw the freak out.
I also am jacked and not going to sleep.
Whiskey! And rewatch this game!

#14 team. In the country.

*throwbackheadsinlaughter.gif*

There is nothing better than going to Packpride and seeing the discussions about once every other year about how they lost to a high school team. Such rubes. I love it.

Back