• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State game 7:30 Thursday

I see that Mike Allen has finally made the two-deep. Technically, he is listed third, but happy to see it and look forward to seeing him on the field more this week. He looked good on the play or two I noticed him against Syracuse.

Didn't know who #91 was nor #40 but looked them up.

I'll say this, Allen looked huge on tv broadcast...……………………...FWIW.

agreed. The reason I noticed him. Whose the huge guy?

He’s a big guy, noticed him in the Deacon Walk. Hopefully he really continues to develop and gives us a monster at DE in the coming years. #40 has good size too and he’s only a true frosh.

I don’t really understand how we are only 18 point underdogs. I feel like we will lose by 40.

Well, there's the ugly. Yeesh.

haha pretty devastating after a great first series by the d

Dortch responsible for a turnover in the redzone after a great defensive start. Fucking handy.

defense is balling so far

Greg gonna be mad at himself and now he goes OFF

....hopefully

Now, the defense is playing well and the offense is dog-shit. I give up.

He didn’t. The ball hit the ankle of the guy in front of him.

Went and looked and I think it was just the angle made it look like a deflection.

Yeah that was just Dortch being indecisive and making a bad play. He's amazing so we can all forgive him instantly.

Love those little chip blocks Newman is giving.

Back