• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State game 7:30 Thursday

These gems from PackPride speak volumes. What a bunch of tools. They can't accept the fact Wake Forest has an equal or better football history than they do.

And do any Wake fans actually consider Stat to be our main rival?

I've been to Groves a lot. Yes it's bigger than Richmond or Scotland County but it's deceptively small. Each and every year they have one or two or three midgets that was too small to get a UNC or State offer come out of nowhere and play the game of his little undersized life. These are kids that can't play a full season in P-5, but they almost always have a damn high IQ and remind me of a combination of that shitty little kid from West Va who played football for Carolina a few years ago, and Daniel Evans.

I think we have forgotten that Wake Forest used to be located in Wake County and consider us their main rival - not UNC, not Duke. We don't pay them enough respect and pay the price.

That’s a perfect State quote. We’ve got what, 8 guys in the NFL, including one starting at center on tv right now. And 1-2 more in the queue to be drafted (for any State readers that’s queue, not cue), but our guys can’t last a season in Power 5. Hahaha. N.C. State being N.C. State.

If that’s accurate...NC State 7 wins, WFU 9 wins over the last 16 years plus the win we are going to get at home next year to make it three in a row....it is all too damn funny. Oh, the butthurt.

Back