• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

Nelson and Gillum look good but it depends on panhandle turnout or if Gillum has any legs west of Tallahassee.

Jesus the Gillum race is close

Charlie Baker and Elizabeth Warren win in MA.

Not surprising but I was getting a little worried with all of the Diehl signs everywhere.

Usually NYT is ahead of CNN, but tonight it's well behind.

I'm not sure as a centrist you can possibly align behind Gillum. DeSantis is a boob though no question.

What do you not like about Gillum? Stick with facts.

Damnit Florida. Not a state I have visited more or hate more.

I'm not sure as a centrist you can possibly align behind Gillum. DeSantis is a boob though no question.

As a centrist, I align against all Republicans who’s name isn’t Charlie Baker.

When the GOP wants to stop enabling a wannabe autocrat and acting like a bunch of treasonous dickbags, then I’m happy to entertain members of that party again.

45613464_10215407750520398_283797377196752896_n.jpg

538 odds have dropped from a 94% chance of Dems taking the house to only a 67% chance in the last 30 minutes...

The guy on MSNBC is earning his paycheck tonight. Damn that guy is good.

When the GOP wants to stop enabling a wannabe autocrat and acting like a bunch of treasonous dickbags, then I’m happy to entertain members of that party again.

Exactly...wtf happened to the Republican Party?

538 odds have dropped from a 94% chance of Dems taking the house to only a 67% chance in the last 30 minutes...

Based on what? Democrats have several swing district leads.

Back