• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

Best description of today I saw was that America is waiting on the results of a biopsy.

I’ll always owe Dave Brat for getting rid of Eric Cantor.

Meh. I feel like that race was the beginning of the tea party/trump wing of the party taking a real sharp turn towards batshit town.

Meh. I feel like that race was the beginning of the tea party/trump wing of the party taking a real sharp turn towards batshit town.

Yeah but I really hate Cantor.

Yeah, id suggest anyone who wants to keep their sanity tonight just stay the hell away from 538.

Flipped over to MSNBC to take a break from the magic board and it’s Rachel Maddow talking to McCaskill. I flipped back.

Why?

We already have a multiparty system of sorts. Group of people with similar interests just coalesce into two parties. People getting elected with well under 50% of the vote doesn’t seem promising.

Back