• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

This is nuts. Beto is looking solid and things seem to be falling apart elsewhere.

Spanberger ahead and most of the remaining precincts seem blue

Braun wins Indiana, so the Dems slim chances of winning the Senate just went up in smoke. Barr defeats McGrath in Kentucky. Gillum and Nelson still behind in Florida. Abrams trails in Georgia. Not shaping up as a good night, at least thus far.

What is that crazy math msnbc throwing out right now?

I'm in eastern time for much of the week: lame for sports and lame for election results

Kansas is choking this Michigan State game away, it looks like Florida is still super racist, and the rest of the country is not looking great.

Tonight is not great so far.

I don’t understand how the GOP got a single vote in this election.

BREAKING: Florida just passed Amendment 4, restoring voting rights to 1.4 million people with a past felony conviction. Not only does this repeal one of the country’s worst Jim Crow laws, it’s also the largest expansion in voting rights since the Voting Rights Act.

I don’t understand how the GOP got a single vote in this election.

I’m a little surprised that there appears to be a slight polling error in GOPs favor tonight.

After the VA 2017 off year, I thought there was a good chance polls were under-representing dem support.

Still alot of major D areas in Fla to come in.

Word is the Arizona exit polls don't look good for Sinema. Going to be a long night for the Dems in the Senate, it appears. The GOP may pick up enough seats to not need any "swing votes". If the GOP holds the House, I bet that Obamacare will be dead by the end of next spring.

Back