• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

The platform of owning the libs is apparently appealing. The boards pubs will be pretty insufferable in their gloating

Yep, I expect some of the folks who showed up to post during the Kavanaugh hearings and then disappeared will return tomorrow. And BKF will likely return, probably under some new username.

Looking at the remaining precints, I think the Dems will pick up NC 9.

I am unzipped and waiting for Moonz

In all seriousness i think trump has made it cool to being racist again. He probably has a “coloreds” bathroom in the white house. I live in a nice neighborhood in Raleigh (#humblebrag) and every one of these fuckers vote for trump including multiple god squad members. It’s all such a con.

Yep, I expect some of the folks who showed up to post during the Kavanaugh hearings and then disappeared will return tomorrow. And BKF will likely return, probably under some new username.

I clearly spend less time one the tunnels since trump has been elected, but is the general sentiment from the left, disappointment?

Just curious to feel the pulse. Seems to me like the results tonight are pretty much what is expected with a slight trend towards red (but not massive).

What are the odds of Beto being the Democratic nominee for President at some point regardless of the ultimate outcome tonight? 80%? Higher?

FL sucks...

Dems picking up lots of governorships. Kobach is such a douchebag that he may lose cherry red Kansas.

At this point i'm just interested in the house. I dont care if we take it by 1 seat - if that happens then tonight was a success.

I clearly spend less time one the tunnels since trump has been elected, but is the general sentiment from the left, disappointment?

Just curious to feel the pulse. Seems to me like the results tonight are pretty much what is expected with a slight trend towards red (but not massive).

It's disappointing because the feeling was that Democrats had the momentum to flip more than 50% of pure tossups, but that is not looking to be the case. Add in some huge polling errors from the looks of it in the FL governor race and IN Senate race, and disappointment creeps in.

KS-3 flips. Boom.

So fucking happy for her. Deserved win, hopefully she serves many terms.

Will be interesting if the strong early numbers for Paul Davis hold up, last I saw he was up 3.

What are the odds of Beto being the Democratic nominee for President at some point regardless of the ultimate outcome tonight? 80%? Higher?

It depends on who beats Trump in 20. If a younger person does, Beto would be on the bench until at least until 2028. If he's the VP nominee, he's got a great shot to be top guy in 2028. If he doesn't he'll have to win something between now and then to have a shot.

Back